No announcement yet.

The Renegade Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, even if you don't mind driving it with the 4.10's you should atleast change it to save the clutch and everything else upstream.

Comment

• trust me i understand where all of you are coming from, and if it starts to feel like i'm going to hurt the clutch or that it really needs gears i will buy them, i have the money for them right now
      1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• if you have the money why not just do it? i dont get it.. im on 5.13's on 33s...

Comment

• Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
          if you have the money why not just do it? i dont get it.. im on 5.13's on 33s...
          with -6lb of torque and 4hp
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• i have 80hp at the crank thank you very much

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              putting a build thread on a forum in a tech section and not being willing to accept ANY advice from people in the know defeats the purpose of the build thread IMO.

the only time 4.10s would be acceptable is in the event of a serious tcase/tranny swapout
              My thoughts exactly

I run 4.56s on 39s in my rig. I have a 6.68:1 first gear and a 3.15:1 Transfer case gear, and no overdrive and it is good on the street and crawls nice. Put a T18 with a Tera Lo'ed D20 in that bitch, or a D300 or even better an Atlas and call it a day
              1950 Willys Trail Rig
              2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

• i think when i finish building my diesel it will get a atlas with it
                Last edited by Jeepbonehead; 10-09-2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• damn . . . calm down

its his jeep. he can do what he wants. he's not out flaunting "im on 38's and 4.10's and i fucking love it" so get off his case
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

• SOURCES SAY YOU WHEELED YOUR RIG ONCE AND SAID YOU NEEDED WON TONS?

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

• sources dont know about the land i live on

Comment

• opinions on sniperfab comp corners w/ 6" flare and orbital mount?

http://www.sniperfab.com/index.php?m...66ee1bfa2563a9

http://www.sniperfab.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=214

Comment

• make your own corners, or steal some
                          Last edited by Magilla; 10-19-2009, 12:51 PM.
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

• how about some actual opinions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                              make your own corners
                              Sounds like an opinion to me, and actually a good one instead of paying $200+ on corners
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• ok real question is does anyone see any reason i should go with any other company other than sniper fab. they make a strong product that i can order w/ a 6" tube flare already welded together

Comment

Working...
                                X