• Show
Clear All

• and how does it work????
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

• GREAT!!!! a can stand next to my jeep and with it running turn the wheel and tires VERY easily
      1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• im curious to how it will react goin down the road and on the trail... give a lil review of it when ya can
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

• Keep it up. Glad to see you're doing things the way you want, and learning alot along the way. Enjoy yourself!
          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
          My "Bucket" Build
          MilitaryJeepers.com
          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

• trading a friend some parts for some new superwinch hub locks this week so i don't have to rely on the ones from 1979, they will go in about 5 seconds after they are in my hands, pulled the female splined side off a xj front i had and put in on the rear i made so i actually have a rear drive shaft right now, windshield will get replaced this week, and last i should have a rear shock set-up soon and it should be "done", or at least wheelable

Comment

• had to get the rear high enough to get more than 2 quarts of oil in the diff

Comment

• pretty nifty. Didn't you have beadlocks? either way I'm pretty impressed. How's the steering on the street?
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

• I think with a sweet set of tires this thing would be awesome... get on that
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• full hydro with a single sided ram... interesting. how does it respond?
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• those colours look somethin fierce, good stuff, cant wait to see it on a real trail and not yah driveway

Comment

• Originally posted by rourkesxj View Post
                        those colours look somethin fierce, good stuff, cant wait to see it on a real trail and not yah driveway
                        Better than I thought it would on the road and trail (I also run the cb performance pump) I took it out today and was very very pleased with it

Comment

• Drove it to the exaust shop lastnight and there was play in the steering column so it was a little jumpy. Responce in the hydro system was great though. Picking it up a little later and will have pics of the new exaust

Comment

• New custom exaust

Comment

• ok here are my ideas on what i need to do to "finish"
                              -weld on rockers
                              -finish making traction bar
                              -rear locker/armor
                              -tires
                              -4-point harnesses
                              -tie in cgae
                              -tube over cowling
                              -grill hoop
                              -gears
                              -french rear springs/waggy springs up front
                              (this is not in most imprtant order, or any order things will happen)
                              --yes i know i will never be "finished"

Comment

• getting hobart 140 mig w/ small tank next week, finally i will start welding my own stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X