No announcement yet.

The Renegade Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so it's been awhile getting to the point of having floors, but i'm there and very very happy to have them done!!

the day after i finished this i wire wheeled the old crap hurculiner out of the back area but didn;t get and pics
    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• I wanna see this thing on the trails soon.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Wow holy floor pans, u can take some pride in those things

Comment

• i'm looking at mid summer, tax returns should pay for gauges, metal for the cage, and paint. there is still wiring, music, new traction bar, possibly front sway bar, tire carrier, and some other odds and ends to do. and i'm swapping for an HD 4l65e vs the 4l60 i have

Comment

• started doing my brake lines today, just so i can get the brackets on the tub on there. My biggest hurdle right now is i'm wanting to finish the body off which had a ton of little shit to do before i can media blast it and then paint it and line-x it. i need all my brackets made(brakes, fuel, cb antenna, exhaust) i guess i need to just finish the whole damn thing before i can thing about that..... i already have topcoat paint too..

Comment

• front shock hoops made, cross bar will be made saturday, and a pic of the reusable brake hose fittings from earls i will be using

Comment

• So were getting there, worked on brake and fuel lines, and got the goatbuilt steering pump bracket. works been slow but the semester is over this week so it should speed up, and i have 88' for DOM awaiting bending. Also started working at Adrenaline Offroad!!!

Comment

• 1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• been working a lot on the jeep and actual work. brakes are done. steering box went out to PSC for overhaul and port for assist, made a weld on bracket for the PSC reseirvor more cage work happened, and got drivers seat mounted. working on it all day tomorrow too.

Comment

• got most of the front of the cage done, still needs overhead triangulation and the "X" in the B pillars. got the seats in and completely mounted, and drove it for a minute just because i was excited. There's a short video for yall, also welded on the corners and made a plate across the back under the tailgate to connect the corners and welded it to the body and smoothed it out

Comment

• Coming along good man....much better since the last time I saw it
                        1998 XJ.....Finally.
                        1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

• Cage is almost done. Also sold the audi and bought a truck and got a killer deal on it(was a work truck at a boat yard, no rust and 96k on it 24v cummins dually extended cab 4x4 auto $7000. Army has been keeping me busy, but ill get to work on it some next week

Comment

• so the over the winter i had very little money and could not work on the jeep, so i stored it up in CT at my parents house, but I got a new job and can start working on it again.

I figure i need to put about $4500 more in to get it "done"

the list is:
                            -finish cage
                            -build dash
                            -build exhaust
                            -front fenders
                            -remove cage for final touches and sandblast and powder coat
                            -remove body for finishing, sand blasting, paint, line-x
                            -wiring
                            -woody driveshafts
                            -anything forgot
                            -beat it up

Comment

• No more army?

Comment

• still in the army, just reenlisted a couple months ago, and am in the process of putting a warrant packet for aviation in. still in the reserves, but if the packet goes through i'll be active duty with zero time to finish the jeep, so time to git'r done

Comment

Working...
                                X