No announcement yet.

The Renegade Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did some work and got her put away till i get back at the end of january. Got the body on, and close to where she will sit. When i get back i will do final measurements for the body, tack it in place and start making floors and body mounts.

1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• Looks good! Do your self a favor and pull the cam while its easy and check the bearings. I keep seeing these things with the bearings walking out. Just did a 6.0
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
        Looks good! Do your self a favor and pull the cam while its easy and check the bearings. I keep seeing these things with the bearings walking out. Just did a 6.0
        i was going to, but didn't because it runs VERY well right now, and will get a new cam and bearings in a year or 2

Comment

• Pics are better than words

new pan is on obviously, i picked up an art-carr/winters cable shifter for the trans when i was in PA(they have an awesome warehouse/manufacturing facility) wiring harness and PCM are in the mail from WAYNE on pirate all done and should be here next week, t-case shifter is on the way from JB customs, and ordered rad from superior radiator

Comment

• you can see in the back of the last pic the trans crossmember, just haven't moved the tabs on the frame yet(i put them in the wrong spot first time)

Comment

• Replacing ball joints on the Audi then finishing up the trans crossmember later

Comment

• Worked a little today, got the wiring harness in, hooked most of it up. realized my trans-crossmember rund right infront of where my drive shaft is going to need to go, so bent a small hoop and will make it run over it tomorrow. Also just bolted on the brackets for the art-carr shifter

And my radiator comes in tomorrow from superior radiator

Comment

• Did some work this weekend, started the floors. Making the substructure. (any pieces of metal you see welded from the body to the frame are temporary to keep the body in place until i make body mounts) cleaned up the astro van box and painted it, threw the radiator in(aluminimum unit from superior with electric fan), put the engine wiring harness on, checked to see if the hood still fit.

Comment

• Workin on modding my yj throttle cable to work and making the body mounts so I can weld them in

Comment

• Nice man, its looking good.
                      Dan.
                      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• I volunteer with a non-profit company here in MD that takes wounded warriors out wheeling and camping and recovery and therapy, and just to get them out and involved in our sport. Spent the weekend helping them promote at Motorama in Harrisburg PA. Awesome show!!!! great people!! Pic i took of our booth with dave in there

Comment

• Very cool build. Get some shiny bolts for those shiny headers man

Comment

• Damn that thing is a beast. I remember at Rausch a few years ago when you had this on 33's with a broken u joint on yellow jacket
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                              Damn that thing is a beast. I remember at Rausch a few years ago when you had this on 33's with a broken u joint on yellow jacket
                              yeah i remember that.... been awhile

Comment

• Glad to see this coming together. Also good for you helping out with that foundation.
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X