No announcement yet.

The Renegade Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made frame end and half of my anti wrap bar today, finishing that tomarrow then moving on to shock hoops and frame tie in's/add some triangulation to the cage.
    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• anti-wrap bar in and done, works awesome!!!!!!!

Comment

• pics of drivers side rocker and anti-wrap bar, passenger rocker tomarrow.

welded on the tubes front and back and a piece of c-channel to use and cage tie-in, and for more support for the rocker

Comment

• ok, so i've been researching for awile, also while i've been school at embry-riddle working on a mini baja bug and i've seen error and a lot of stuff i've done, so i have a new list of stuff to start while i'm home for spring break then to finish later. To start i'm removing my axles once again, i'm going to replace some leakly seals and repaint the calipers because there getting rusty already. i'm going to re do all of my break lines to get them perfect, and reliable. I'm going to truss both axles for some future plans, and so i can get a better mounting point for my hydro steering, i'm going to remove my cage to finish the missing bars and paint it, i'm also going to remove the rockers, boatside the body and remount the rockers up high. i'm also going to try to get the old centers out of the H1 wheels and get my pressed centers in. Thats all i can think of right now. the over all plan is to fix old shotty work and make a reliable vehicle, i also plan on lowering to a couple inches this summer.

Comment

• Seperate your thoughts with paragraphs.

Comment

• wanted a project for the week i'm home and was sick of looking as the last of the renegade body kit and rusty fenders so i made these.

Comment

• you could fit a bushel of dead bodies in there
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• so much space now i could lower my jeep some

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
                    so much space now i could lower my jeep some
                    yes plz. or 44's
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      yes plz. or 44's
                      or bothRight now even with 38's there's so much gap they look tiny

Comment

or bothRight now even with 38's there's so much gap they look BALD
                        fixed

for reals, lower it and get fome 39" iroks

and take off the diamond plate!
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• how's you gonna lower it? back to sua?
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                            how's you gonna lower it? back to sua?
                            french the spring hangers
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• i'l going to french the front of the rear leaf springs and link the front

Comment

i'l going to french the front of the rear leaf springs and link the front
                                coils, coil overs, air shocks?

have you wheeled this this?

Comment

Working...
                                X