• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun
    97 XJ.

Comment

Sooooooo wheeling this weekend?????
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
        Sooooooo wheeling this weekend?????
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Which part? How the caliper bolt runs right into the u bolt or how the banjo bolt is gonna hit my leafs?

Edit: realized what you liked, not the pic. To answer: no
          97 XJ.

Comment

BOTH!!! spin the brackets forward and run the caliper on the front side of the axle. Might free up space
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
              Which part? How the caliper bolt runs right into the u bolt or how the banjo bolt is gonna hit my leafs?

Edit: realized what you liked, not the pic. To answer: no
              Looks like ill have these issues too, I cant wait.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                BOTH!!! spin the brackets forward and run the caliper on the front side of the axle. Might free up space
                Symmetry man. Not gonna get me anywhere unfortunately. Pry gonna shave down the banjo bolt and maybe the hose fitting a little and call it a day.
                97 XJ.

Comment

PLENTY of people run these things, it cant be that bad. I say flip it forward and try. Thats what you guys get for trying to be special and have narrow one tons.
                  I like to give my wheels some room to breathe
                  Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                    Symmetry man. Not gonna get me anywhere unfortunately. Pry gonna shave down the banjo bolt and maybe the hose fitting a little and call it a day.
                    Yeah but is the axle flange square to the perch/leaf? Would rotating it forward move it down enough to clear, or higher?
                    Its most likely not I wouldnt think, so moving it should change it, unless it is square to the spring perch.
                    Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                      I like to give my wheels some room to breathe
                      I like to have a track width of something less than a humvee

I'll figure it out
                      97 XJ.

Comment

• Pass side with the bracket flipped and driver side caliper. Banjo is in the same spot (or close, Dan you're right... But the pad is pretty close to square with the flange) and the u bolt won't even let the caliper bolt go in.
                        97 XJ.

Comment

• UBE's? Seems to me that'd solve the problem.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                            UBE's? Seems to me that'd solve the problem.
                            Hm, might solve the caliper bolt issue. I'll have to investigate that tomorrow. Wouldn't be too hard to fab them up. Unfortunately the banjo/leaf clearance is of more concern to me and UBEs won't fix that.
                            97 XJ.

Comment

• What do cryders axles look like? They are narrow as shit
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• You would still have to flip the calipers side to side since its upside down now, but that looks like it would make it worse huh?
                                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                                X