Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chaos
    replied
    Always remember to DIVE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bluewarrior7
    replied
    I'm in even though Fairfield is a bit of a haul.

    Leave a comment:


  • sweetnica
    replied
    Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    now thats dedication
    Thanks! LoL

    But I put my foot down on cooking chilli the day we get married, so I think we will just be judging with the rest of y'all!

    Leave a comment:


  • CumminsJeep
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetnica View Post
    Okay so our first day married we will be spending with . Count us in, but somebody better dive for the damned ball when I hit it!
    now thats dedication

    Leave a comment:


  • sweetnica
    replied
    Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
    We may show up to this, but that's all dependent on Nica, since we are supposed to be signing the Marriage papers the day before (legal marriage before deployment, ceremony when I get back).
    Okay so our first day married we will be spending with . Count us in, but somebody better dive for the damned ball when I hit it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Damn newbs

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    Well. Not you phil. Everyone knows Phil

    I meant all of the NEWBIES to the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    If you dont know me by now...then stay home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
    Someone should totally bring name tags this time.
    i'll be the guy hitting the ball over the fence and running around the bases each time im up

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    Someone should totally bring name tags this time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    ahem!
    Chili Contest.
    Baseball.
    And the "Diagnose all those funny noises on Riot's jeep, so he can wheel with all."
    (the name is a work in progress)

    Leave a comment:


  • Krazors001
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    Nah its neither, a ticket a while back for possession of alcohol. It's only a 75 dollar fine but any person under 21 gets their license susp. for minimum 30 days.
    Could be worse. I got 90 days for it a fews years ago.

    This damn party is fucking with my chi. I can't evening drink at the bachelor party b/c of meds and can't come to this either

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeep Creep
    replied
    put me on that list, ill be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smiley Queen
    replied


    I guess I'll be there in spirit. Somebody eat a burger for me!

    Leave a comment:


  • Arundlemcbrundle
    replied
    In there like swimwear! A close one yay

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X