Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    sundays are probably when they always will be, 95% of the club sees time off on sundays so thats when most of our major 1 day events take place

    sorry to you saturday people :/

    Leave a comment:


  • GOKU
    replied
    do you guys allways have your meet and greets on sundays,i work on sundays and would like to come some time,hopefully you'll have them on saturdays too.

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    will prob be more chillin than baseball anyway

    its a meet and greet first, baseball second

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruecifur
    replied
    I suck at baseball... I'm just coming to chill

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Don't worry everyone I'll take the fall and play left bench, it's cool.

    It'd be like Jose Consejo playing with little league anyways

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    list updated again

    gonna have way too many for baseball

    needs us some spectators. theres no way we're doin the 400 fielders thing...no way to get hits lol

    me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    im the sis cheerleader...who falls asleep on the side.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied


    How about the Sis Baseball Classic?

    Its like the World Baseball Classic, just with no steroids

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    list updated again

    gonna have way too many for baseball

    needs us some spectators. theres no way we're doin the 400 fielders thing...no way to get hits lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    dummy
    No, really, as I typed it, he was the alex I had in mind, the joke part was really the reason for editing.
    tough crowd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    And btw....don't forget my windshield andy

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    I'm in for this of course.....

    I have a baseball game to win

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    So are we making new teams? To make it more fair?

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    Originally posted by Riot View Post
    UhM, You were the Alex.
    dummy

    Leave a comment:


  • hippie metal
    replied
    i thought that i answered this earlier.....hell yea i am in

    Leave a comment:


  • bucketokarma
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X