Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    Hey Will are we throwing up a "stuff to bring" list?
    Nicole is gonna take care of that soon

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    Hey Will are we throwing up a "stuff to bring" list?

    Leave a comment:


  • BOX
    replied
    Fairfield is farawayz from me

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    membership is about event attendance and forum activity

    though..........................delicious food has never hurt anyones chances yet

    Leave a comment:


  • rckymntn05
    replied
    I'm still coming. Should take me about an hour I think....coming from northern CT.

    If I bring some delicious food, does my chances of becoming a member increase??

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    thatll now make 2 zachs/zacks

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeepbonehead
    replied
    is the zach on there me or another zack. if not me i'm there

    Leave a comment:


  • CumminsJeep
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    3 mins
    fine, lets do all the things that you wanna do

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    3 mins

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    2 hours! woooo

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    And it takes me an hour and a half....and I don't leave the state

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    i have to drive through 3 states to get there!! even though it takes an hour

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    you are in the same friggin state

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
    I'm in even though Fairfield is a bit of a haul.
    Quit complaining, you're driving half the distance some people are

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
    I'm in even though Fairfield is a bit of a haul.
    best way to increase chances to get that fancy little logo under your name

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X