Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wannabejeep
    replied
    I'll give ya ride, ass cash or grass nobody rides fo free.

    Leave a comment:


  • TJAmanda
    replied
    willllllllllllllyyyyyyyy i wannnaa gooo!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom
    replied
    spec-v n me

    Leave a comment:


  • bucketokarma
    replied
    No chili from us Sorry, I'm not allowed.

    Leave a comment:


  • YJCrawler19
    replied
    Where in the park are we planning on doing most of the festivities? The field by the tennis courts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Ludicrous amounts of chili

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    All I know is that I'm going to eat chili.

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    im not settin that up

    whoever wants to can

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    So has this chili contest been set up officially? as far as rules and what not...?

    Judging? yknow, that type of stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • BOX
    replied
    Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
    yeah
    FUCK THAT

    That dude was hauling so much ass in that murano.
    Moronos

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    I like driving to ffld because I don't have to risk my life on 95 like the last m&g.
    yeah
    FUCK THAT

    That dude was hauling so much ass in that murano.

    Leave a comment:


  • Scotch
    replied
    I'm in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    Hey Will are we throwing up a "stuff to bring" list?
    i shall start it tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    I like driving to ffld because I don't have to risk my life on 95 like the last m&g.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    damn you guys are good

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X