Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YJCrawler19
    replied
    I'm in... I'll bring my baby Q too. anyone down for some frisbee too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    it's on like donkey kong

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    I will almost definetly be in

    by the way i'm bringing my baseball game with me so all you bitches are going down
    youre on my team pitcher

    Leave a comment:


  • CumminsJeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    as of now its lookin like i may be out for this one I have an away game up at maritime the saturday before
    you fail...looks like the cummins is finally gonna see a meet and greet

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    I will almost definetly be in

    by the way i'm bringing my baseball game with me so all you bitches are going down

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    as of now its lookin like i may be out for this one I have an away game up at maritime the saturday before

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    I'm in for this. Are we bringing food ect?

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    yep I'll come home for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • 00grntj
    replied
    yeah, my birthday is the 16th, andd sunday may be my hungover recovery day

    so, we'll see about this one

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    adam & i are IN!!!!!!!!!!

    we gotta have a birthday cake for adam, his birthday is the next day

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    making this a westen connecticut affair makes it mucho easy for me to come, if my days off are still friday-sunday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    yayyyyy

    i'll be bringing the green one anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    don't wheel on my XJ!!!

    i'll be there bitches
    on daves only

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    on red xjs
    don't wheel on my XJ!!!

    i'll be there bitches

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Crunch
    replied
    I should be able to go, finally will be able to meet some of these user names. ahha

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X