Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    I can tell at least one person here knows the game
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Yeah but you know what, it is nice to have someone at home plate instead of first or third basemen running their ass off. Catcher is more then just someone there to throw the ball back...
    I can tell at least one person here knows the game

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    a catcher is not really necessary as long as there is a back stop. last time we just had a bucket of balls and collected them every so often

    Yeah but you know what, it is nice to have someone at home plate instead of first or third basemen running their ass off. Catcher is more then just someone there to throw the ball back...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    a catcher is not really necessary as long as there is a back stop. last time we just had a bucket of balls and collected them every so often

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Crunch
    replied
    sounds like a good time

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Got yourselves a deal. Who knows maybe i'll catch the whole game depending on the weather. Most people who don't play a lot aren't up for catching.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    I'll bring my catchers gear. I'll volunteer to catch some but not the whole game and as long as someone can pitch worth a shit
    I usually pitch the whole game then Sam takes over when I throw my arm out, so if you bring the catcher gear we can do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BOX
    replied
    Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
    10 bucks i strike out at least once. i haven't played baseball since little league
    I haven't played since t-ball

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    we don't exactly pitch 96 mph fastballs

    its an easygoing game. and we don't have any catchers equipment
    I'll bring my catchers gear. I'll volunteer to catch some but not the whole game and as long as someone can pitch worth a shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    we don't exactly pitch 96 mph fastballs

    its an easygoing game. and we don't have any catchers equipment

    Leave a comment:


  • Zullock Holmes
    replied
    10 bucks i strike out at least once. i haven't played baseball since little league

    Leave a comment:


  • CumminsJeep
    replied
    marcelliano home run crew.....i dont think we hit anything other than home runs last time haha. the problem was gettin my ass around the bases

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    nvm

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    Team Pro Comp

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X