Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruecifur
    replied
    nice to meet everyone today

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Crunch
    replied
    x2

    Leave a comment:


  • Rowdy XJ
    replied
    yes it was very nice to meet all of you today. Had a blast

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    it was good meet all of you guy and to finally put some names to faces.

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    kickball plz

    Leave a comment:


  • OTTE
    replied
    Great to see everyone. It was a good time.

    Leave a comment:


  • PapaGeno21
    replied
    Sorry I wasnt there guys, I just got done with my jeep crap..

    Worked on the truck all day, as it was perfect weather.

    The way I see it, I didnt get to see you all today becuase I will be seeing you all at RC.

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    good to see/meet you all, and a good baseball game by team procomp

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rowdy XJ View Post
    WOw tuff crowd
    I like you because you have a catch phrase.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rowdy XJ
    replied
    WOw tuff crowd

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    ahem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fuzzy Wuzzy
    replied
    Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
    Mapquest?
    no, for jeepin josh it's called couchquest

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    Mapquest?

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    wow

    Leave a comment:


  • Fuzzy Wuzzy
    replied
    Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
    I wanna go but i think im busy grrr and is anyone else from the brookfield danbury area going could i follow. I have no clue were to go.
    good, stay fucking home.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X