Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT
Collapse
X
-
good one?Originally posted by littlelegs13 View Postyou should look into buying a sticker that says "take your own advice" and yes, including in that was referring to you as a woman
Leave a comment:
-
you should look into buying a sticker that says "take your own advice" and yes, including in that was referring to you as a woman
Leave a comment:
-
haha if you are serious littlelegs, you ought to buy into "women should be seen, not heard." - yeah and that goes for the rest of those in the wives section, too
Leave a comment:
-
I got enough harassment about it yesterday so I decided to give it a whirl haha
and I mean, the women need more representation on this forum
Leave a comment:
-
hey we legit cheered.......
........some of the time
and I am sorry, "the wife section"? about 3/4 of the ppl there were men
maybe sis has something to come out about haha
loved the sat/sun love fest almost as much as alex did, o btw alex, look over to your left HIGH SCHOOL GIRLSSSSSSSS OMGGGGGGGG
Leave a comment:


I was just about to say "Whats on First"
Leave a comment: