Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JoeNitro
    replied
    cool

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    according to accuweather:
    Sunday, Apr 19
    High: 52 °F RealFeel®: 45 °F
    Mostly cloudy, breezy and cooler

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    dont wanna rain on the parade but.... might it rain on our parade... i hurd possible showers sunday..???????? someone please tell me im wrong!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lycaon
    replied
    just blew the head gasket on the bird, so ill be there in the jeep instead

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
    I wanna go but i think im busy grrr and is anyone else from the brookfield danbury area going could i follow. I have no clue were to go.
    uhhh I'm kinda from your area. Can you get to the center of newtown? That's as far outta my way as I'm goin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    mapquest

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepinjosh
    replied
    I wanna go but i think im busy grrr and is anyone else from the brookfield danbury area going could i follow. I have no clue were to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • RockClimber
    replied
    i'm not gonna make it anymore. i have to go to VT to visit my sister for her 21st birthday on monday. got work monday so i have to go up on sunday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    should be there for a little bit. I have to drive back to hampton and be at work on monday , its an 8 hour drive from fairfield so I will probably stay till 2 or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepinjosh
    replied
    idk if i can go now this sucks

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    i may be a little late because i have to get fitted for a tuxedo in the morning for my bros wedding that is comming up in september. but i'll be there!

    Leave a comment:


  • Scottmc01
    replied
    throw my name on that list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    I'll give ya ride, ass, cash, or grass, nobody rides fo free.
    fixed, because it was confusing with out the commas.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X