Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Krazors001
    replied
    Wish I could but already using my days off that week on school and my cousin's wedding Of course when we're doing something nice and local

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepinjosh
    replied
    haha maybe i should practice i used to play baseball was thinking about playing for my school this year but i would rather spend time after school making money to put into my jeep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    last time we played everyone on the losing team was banned for a week

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepinjosh
    replied
    maybe i should start playing some baseball again before this meet and greet sound like its going to be a pretty serious game lol

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    your wish was already fufilled when i signed up
    guess we will have to clean house

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    I DEMAND A BETTER TEAM THIS TIME
    your wish was already fufilled when i signed up

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    not in anymore

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepinjosh
    replied
    I might have some extra baseball gloves and stuff ill check. i should be able to go

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    I DEMAND A BETTER TEAM THIS TIME

    Leave a comment:


  • RockClimber
    replied
    i'm definitely in. are we gonna play another round of homerun derby against will's team again? or is it gonna be more like an actual game?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rowdy XJ
    replied
    This newbie will be there. I'll bring grill and some grub plus some baseball gear..Looking forward to it

    Leave a comment:


  • robs02tj
    replied
    I'm in may have the new xj too! Yaaaaaa!

    Leave a comment:


  • Asian Mike
    replied
    ill try to be thurr. it's a bit of a hike for me, but i'll see what i can do

    Leave a comment:


  • Scuba98XJ
    replied
    ill come to this one it a lot colser to me this time sweeeeet!!

    Leave a comment:


  • xjeeper
    replied
    count me in

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X