Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday April 19th. Fairfield, CT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Riot
    replied
    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    what if i'm the favorite alex. then what?

    UhM, You were the Alex.

    Leave a comment:


  • bucketokarma
    replied
    We may show up to this, but that's all dependent on Nica, since we are supposed to be signing the Marriage papers the day before (legal marriage before deployment, ceremony when I get back).

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    Originally posted by Riot View Post
    everybody's favorite Alex;]
    what if i'm the favorite alex. then what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    /sigh.
    My heart wouldn't be complete if I missed an appearance by Andrew and Pete and everybody's favorite Alex.
    Maybe i'll make it, I dont know about some baseball though, we'll see. ;]
    Last edited by Riot; 03-11-2009, 10:47 PM. Reason: Forgot Alex.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    I like this idea
    That would be like holding a meet and greet in Cape Cod.

    aka not happening.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    im in depending on weather. only way i am going is by 2 wheeled transportation
    Same here

    Are we bringing food stuffs because I can only bring what I can strap to the bike

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    youre not even a "southerner"
    im halfsies alright. im actually down here more than up there during the year. so there

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    I like this idea
    youre not even a "southerner"

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    bring yo textbook cuz ima be doin the schoolin

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    i hope you are all ready to get schooled in baseball boys and girls

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    and what about a M&G for us southerners?
    I like this idea

    Leave a comment:


  • grundlepunch
    replied
    im in depending on weather. only way i am going is by 2 wheeled transportation

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • grundlepunch
    replied
    yeah....

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    aw you celebrate adam's birthday too?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X