No announcement yet.

Clifford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey we can always cut it up and do somthing else!
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

• #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

• Werd.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• someone has a lot of toys

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Armand's basement full of WIN.

And Discovery Channel.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• nope colton broke the tv.... he dropped a section of his bumper on it while we were putting it in the notcher it went black and no workey
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

• alright.. so enough with the debates over suspension... how are you getting this thing mounted up? shackles up front? plating everything? wheelbase change? how ya gonna keep it low, mounts inside teh uniframe? i want details dammit
                Last edited by justtorchit; 10-19-2010, 08:14 AM.
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  someone has a lot of toys
                  98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

• Its gonna be a really clean and simple setup but I'll let Joe give the details.

Comment

• no details till its done.....

haha they think thats alot of toys they should see your driveway on any given weekend you and i are there together hahaha
                      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                        no details till its done.....

haha they think thats alot of toys they should see your bedroom on any given weekend you and i are there together hahaha
                        fixed

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                          no details till its done.....

haha they think thats alot of toys they should see your driveway on any given weekend you and i are there together hahaha

Comment

• im a fan of leafs in the front and 4 link in the rear (for stability) but the approach angle sucks when the shackle in in front.

if you want to do something different put the fixed end of the leaf up front and a slider box in back
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• You might want to look into using a high pinion ford d44 housing and tubes with the j-10 outers. Not very tough to do. Not trying to tell you what to do or criticize, but you run that axle you will really get to see how valuable a high pinion diff is.
                              1950 Willys Trail Rig
                              2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

• #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                                X