No announcement yet.

Clifford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG BIG plans in the works for this pig....

im not sayin shit till its doen because i dont know how this is gonna work as of now...
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I saw on facebook you were talking about a front 44.... if you are going waggy or even 8 lug d44, TNT makes a truss for all those applications. They are pricey, mine was about 400, but, for what it is and the hassle it saves you , I think its worth the money. Not Raggin on justin L but when he put his front 44 in, a lot of african american engineering went in to making all the bracketry line up correctly and get measurements and angles. With the truss, you just set the bitch on top, set the pinion angle and burn it home. So fuckin simple. If you go to my build thread I have pics.

Comment

60s of gtfo joe

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          60s of gtfo joe
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
            SO HAPPY WITH THIS JEEP...!!!1!!!1!11!!
            Why change something that works????

But i want D30. pwease!
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

nitro....... bolt in HP 44, narrowed to your liking, high clearance brackets. Let me know if you are interested. Need a buyer with a deposit before i spend the money to finish building it, up to you though.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                60s of gtfo joe
                if your payin ill do it

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                60s of gtfo joe
                if i had money id buy yours....

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                Why change something that works????

But i want D30. pwease!
                it dont work. ive been threw 6 d30 shafts i cant even keep chromolys in it
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

just so everyone will stop asking questions and hating on me....

i am trading armand my complete d30 for the j10 44 he has.

i am selling my long arms, coils and rims to my buddy for 600.

i am putting 488s a spool and new warn hubs on the 44 for a grand total of 495 wit install kit from complete. everything else armand and i are fabricating ourselves.

i am going to do a leaf spring conversion in the front because i think its different and i really wanna give it a go.
                  #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i looked into the leaf front conversion and a lot of people say it is more work than its worth
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

sounds cool.

built 30 for a stock j10 44?????

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

ive been lookin threw builds and wright ups on it myself and armand and i think we got it pretty well laid out and it shouldn't be a problem. i will most defiantly have build pics of this so well see....
                        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

wouldn't you break even if you sold the 30 and did some high clearance brackets on that 44, locked and geared???

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

If you insist on a 44 Matts would be WAY better than a J10 44.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

dude you could give me rockwells id find a way to break it....

35's on a locked geared d30 is stupid and everyone knows that. so i think ill be a lil safer wit a 44 ill prolly still break it sam does but hopefully not everytime i wheel...
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                                If you insist on a 44 Matts would be WAY better than a J10 44.
                                wtf's wrong wit a j10 44 this is the identical axle sam runs?

you all need to just stop bitching and let me do what imma do
                                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                                X