No announcement yet.

Grundle Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in case anyone is wondering, you can fit a 1" motor mount lift with no body lift. i just had to mod my fan shroud a bit to clear the fan. hood clearance is close lol.

sliders on

molly hanging out, making sure i do work and dont f-up

shocks should be in tomorrow, and have some t-case linkage issues to sort out
    Last edited by grundlepunch; 07-27-2009, 09:03 PM.
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

bring puppy to oer plz
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Looks good Looks like Molly is a good dog.
        2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
        1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          bring puppy to oer plz
          puppy is staying at my parents house...

they love her and beg to watch her, so i'll take them up on the offer
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

new pics

Comment

1: whats hanging from your rollcage?

2: why is one wheel shiny?

3: is that a 36" irok on the factory tailgate spare mount? (mod'd for 5 on 5.5" of course)
              i meant to ask you last weekend but forgot. i thought people had issues with larger tires on em, thats why everyone and their mom with a tj has a bumper with swingout tire carrier
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

1. "alpha howler" coyote call. its fun when in the woods at night.

2. water. was washing my truck and my dog was standing by that wheel and i hosed her down, then it dried off

3. no that is a heavy duty tire carrier, its attached to the tailgate but has support tied into the roll cage mount (top) and body mount (bottom). it actually pivots away from the tailgate when you open the tailgate.. its neat

Comment

thinking about picking up the DIY kit for diss:

i feel its that time in my life where i need a winch....... and have something bad ass to mount it to and be around it

Comment

so awesome.....

do it
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      thinking about picking up the DIY kit for diss:

thinking about banning you if you dont
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

not so much a fan of the triangular stingers, i like the rounded hoop style better

i'll try to find a pic, either way it would be bad ass

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                          not so much a fan of the triangular stingers, i like the rounded hoop style better

i'll try to find a pic, either way it would be bad ass
                          like diss???

thats okay i guess. but that bumper is mostly show and no go. its all one removable piece witch doesn't seem that strong (also genright doesnt tell you the thickness they use for the hoop and stinger), the DIY kit from btf welds the grill hoop to the frame and a nice sturdy base for my future tube fenders to tie into. also the btf setup is hundreds cheaper then anything else because they just send you tube thats pre bent and you do all the welding and fitment ect..
                          Last edited by grundlepunch; 08-12-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

meh, now that i see it just being the bumper i'm 50-50 on which one i like better

most of the grille hoop/stingers i see tie into tube fenders/a cage so it kinda threw me off

Comment

got a cage a while ago, now that i have a welder i would just do it from scratch. but whatever, i have it.

wire wheeled it (it was purple and orange), going to cut out some gussets and move some tube tomorrow. hope to have it in my jeep this week.

Comment

very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X