X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    whoa

make sure that shit dont hit any moving parts
    it doesnt... but it is a tad bit long but it stays off the tire and stays away from the front driveshaft...

Comment

• tcase is fucked.. that is all...

Comment

• what no story or cool exploded t-case pics ?? theres always atlas i guess
        88 manche-96 4.0 OBDII 5in 35's-new bumper..parked
        ..............back under construction...
        96 2door donor....
        94 yj 4.0 5 sp .... dd only mods no track or sway bars

Comment

• rear axle

not sure what im doing about it.... pain in my fucking ass

Comment

• Jeep needs a lot of work.

Rear axle needs to be redone.

Need to figure out why my brakes suck.

Need to get ride of heims in my front steering and go to TRE's, probably will just get the complete offroad kit.

My shifter linkage for the 231 is fucked up, that stupid green bushing is the problem.

Reweld a portion of my exhaust.

New steering box, probably a durango box and GC power steering pump......

Comment

• check out my or sams build thread for tcase shifter linkage. works real well and is super simple/ super cheap.

I have part numbers for all the TRE's somewhere if you want it.

PSC steering box is only like 250-300 and its already tapped for hydro assist, i have been checkin those out lately.

and just outta curiousity..... What the hell happened with the carrier shims in that rear end??
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Ill check out your guys builds for the shifter linkage. I remember seeing it but totally forgot about it.

May have to look into the PSC box, I was gonna send the durango box out to west texas offroad to get done up anyway so I might as well just look at the PSC box.

Honestly have no idea whats going on with the axle.... The same thing happened to sam when he had it too. It was a very hard axle to gear and has given me nothing but problems. Corey thinks the housing is fucked, none of the bearings fit tightly. I really wanna stick with a J10 rear though because I already have the 33 spline shafts and locker. It still drives, ive been driving it everyday so it will blow up and ill have some motivation to get it fixed.

Comment

• bring this piece of shit to the crusher

problems solved
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

• starting to think its the only option I have left....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Jeep needs a lot of work.

Rear axle needs to be redone.

Need to figure out why my brakes suck.

What do you have for a master?

Need to get ride of heims in my front steering and go to TRE's, probably will just get the complete offroad kit.

Heims suck for DD use, shitty they didnt last long dude

My shifter linkage for the 231 is fucked up, that stupid green bushing is the problem.

x2 on looking at what sam did

Reweld a portion of my exhaust.

New steering box, probably a durango box and GC power steering pump......

hydro assist, do it and dont worry about your "frame" or steering box any more
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Master cylinder is stock... Back in April I could lock all 4 of my tires up at 65, my pedal was real stiff.

Blew a brake hose at rausch, have blew the brakes 4 or 5 times and still cant get the pedal back the way it was.

Im gonna buy the complete offroad steering kit and switch to TRE's, I also needed to rebuild my drag link so now ill have a chance too.

Really liked that shift linkage sam did up, will be looking into that.

I want to do hydro assist, but im not sure where im gonna mount the ram on the axle end, I really dont have a whole lotta room to put it.

Comment

• simple as shit.

cut and flipped the old tcase shift lever to point directly up in 2WD (pulls forward for everything else)

mini rod ends cost about 17 bucks for both from grainger supply and threaded rod and some grade 8 bolts, overall about 25 bucks and works with no issues.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• any pics of the cut and flip on the tcase lever?

Comment

• never took a pic of it, but i think i'm doing another one over the weekend so i will take pics as i do it.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• cool

Comment

Working...
                                X