Project, Mean Green '98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
    its only a 242 that he hates any way so who cares if he smashes it.
    my 242 has taken quite a beating...... just cant seem to kill it!

Comment

Sounds good to me.

There are a bunch of XJ headerpanels for sale in the For sale section under WJ XJ parts for sale ad.
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

http://174.132.165.188/~siswill/foru...?t=4660&page=4

Hes got a green one too.

Comment

I know i've been watching those..... I could head down to the Junkyard 45 minutes away and pick one up, and another fender put a combination of school work, girlfriend and corn season have halted my Jeep shenanigins

Comment

A moment of Silence please...........

For my First Jeep

Filled it with an old furnance, 12 bolt houseing, mics chevy / Jeep springs bumpers gas tanks and other scrap and hauled it off to the Metal yard. Got $175 for it. Would have liked to get the motor and trans out to rebuild as spares but didnt have the time. O well

Comment

Comment

Bam Scored a header panel and the other fender I needed at the Junkyard. $80 for both. Semi flat blacked/clear coated everything and trimmed the fenders up. Turned out pretty well. Cell pic is all I got, Maybe matt will post his shop panorama

Comment

looks sweet dude.

Now get those shackle/spring boxes fixed up and some armor and wheel it.

Comment

Thanks! I've been driving it a lot lately Nice to finally have some lights and blinkers

Comment

Shameless update: I have given up on the Dana 30 from 1987, Just pulled a 30 out of a 97 or 98, can't remember, Will be installing shortly........... yayyyyyyyyyyyy another front axle swap. Though I'm not pumped on owning yet another Dana 30......... it will work for now

Comment

3rd Dana 30, $80, New rotors/studs/calipers/pads ~$120, Having my 4x4 Back in action.........Absolutely Priceless!

Comment

Ok so, despite the fact that I really really need a pickup for work.... I'm giving up on trying to buy another beater...... and I'm going to throw all of the extra money I have for the next few months at my faithful cherokee. I'm open to any and all suggestions, I'm always working on a budget so keep that in mind:

Mechanical: (Still needs to pass inspection... already got 1 ticket)
                          Check engine: Still throwing IAT sensor, tranny code for OD cylinder, and one other I can't Remember, Air bag light just came on to.

I'll add more later, got to go to work

Comment

I have no idea why you are having so many IAT issues. The only issue i ever had was a TPS code. As far as the air bag light goes its prolly the wire behind the air bag. There are 2 screws on the back of the steering wheel. Remove them then the air bag will come off, then just make sure the little plug is snug in the air bag. If thats not it it could be a fuse or some kind of bad connection some where on the way. have you had any water in it? There is an air bag module under the drivers seat that might have gotten wet and is corroded? Need to remove the seat to get at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                              . The only issue i ever had was a TPS code.
                              Mine keeps throwing TPS codes too, ever fix yours? I just replaced the TPS in April or May.
                              99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

I got that code when my fuel pump was going bad
                                91 YJ: 4.0, 4" lift, 33" TSL's, SYE, Woody driveshaft, cut flares

Comment

Working...
                                X