No announcement yet.

Project, Mean Green '98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am running a 29 spline 8.25 and a Dana 30 that is god only knows how old I'm still on the fence about whether or no I want to beef up these axles or go bigger...... so they are both stock for now. My tires are 33x12.50 Courser Mastercraft MT's riding on soft 8's. I've always had good luck with these tires and I get them hella cheap
    For lift I'm running my Rusty's 305(3 1/2 years old) coils with extended fixed lca's and 3" HD liftpack (3 years old) with a 3/4 Inch shackle from Rusty's. I got Rough country 7000 series shocks off corey cheap and they seem to give me plenty of travel for now.
    As far as my suspension for the future, I have a full RE long arm kit coming my way pretty cheap and other than that just wheel it till it needs new springs.
    Next up is getting some bumpstopage installed.
    I also want to utilize the bushwacker holes and make some side armor.
    I'll get some better pics soon, and I'm planning on wheeling later this fall!

Comment

oh giggity
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Sounds like its coming together well, did you fix the leaf spring mounts?
        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

I have the washers in place to be welded, prolly gonna do all 4 springs boxes

Comment

Cool, just dont let it get any worse, id hate to see anything bad happen because of it.

Comment

I got a xj 44 with 4.88 gears an install kit and a spool and has stock trutrac right now 550 takes everything even has good brakes and stainless extended lines for an xj

Comment

OMFG what a deal that is.

Comment

yup someone jump on that shit i need to get my new truck

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                    I got a xj 44 with 4.88 gears an install kit and a spool and has stock trutrac right now 550 takes everything even has good brakes and stainless extended lines for an xj
                    pm sent

Comment

more pics

How i've been driving it around:

That is basically it for now. Still working on some lights/wiring for the front (it's currently just a day time machine)
                      Replace another bad bearing and tightened everything up and she drives pretty good down the road.
                      Matt is gonna help me start making some bumpers, armor and sliders I love this thing IT feel sooo good to be driving a Jeep around again!

Comment

wow sorry about the tiny pics.... apparently i don't know how to operate my girlfriends camera

Comment

wOOt she looks good dude. as much as i did not like black cragar wheels i always thought they would look good on that jeep.

Comment

hey if ya want that deal on the 44 let me know i need it gone

Comment

i have to admit my '87, 10 slot grill looks pretty sweet on the newer body style cherokee.
                              Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                                hey if ya want that deal on the 44 let me know i need it gone
                                As much as i would love that 44 and associated paraphernalia I'm gonna have to resist for now and just stick with 29 spline. I hate college But I'm sure you will sell it fast and thanks for offering it to me first

Comment

Working...
                                X