no, we're up on the hill. everyone along broadway (that street walnut beach is on) is. that street is only like 6 feet above sea level and they're expected a 10 foot storm surge
everyone is all boarded up and sandbaggin' it. its intense down here. lol. so funny.
I'm so pissed I'm not in Milford. I wonder how high my house is from sea level. Might actually only be a little over 10'
no, we're up on the hill. everyone along broadway (that street walnut beach is on) is. that street is only like 6 feet above sea level and they're expected a 10 foot storm surge
everyone is all boarded up and sandbaggin' it. its intense down here. lol. so funny.
The gas station at the bottom of my hill is a fucking disgusting shit show.
no, we're up on the hill. everyone along broadway (that street walnut beach is on) is. that street is only like 6 feet above sea level and they're expected a 10 foot storm surge
everyone is all boarded up and sandbaggin' it. its intense down here. lol. so funny.
My house will be the first without power due to a tree the city refuses to take down. It's dead and leaning on my power lines, its so bad I don't even want to fart near it in fear that will make it come down
Leave a comment: