Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hurricane Irene Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zullock Holmes
    replied
    Twisted Tea:
    Just developed the Twisted Tea Hurricane Check List... 1. When preparing for a hurricane always purchase Twisted Tea cans rather than bottles. 2. Get more Twisted Tea than needed, you dont know how long you will be stuck at home. 3. Make sure you buy extra ice in case the power goes out.
    from facebook, i 'd it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hydra
    replied
    Yesterday we sold 2 pallets of gallon water, 30 5 gallon jugs, an14 pallets of 24 pack bottled water.

    Along with just about every form of sliced bread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    PANIC.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    can this thing just happen already? i'm sick of hearing about it. everyone is going crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    i kinda want a storm of epic proportions just balls to the wall craziness. i guess its just the mood im in now.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and lawl.
    especially lawl

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    yay weather. we should probably head west a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • skippy
    replied
    i don't care either way about the hurricane..i just hate when the power goes out!

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    i need it to hold out till late saturday night cause i have an outdoor concert dealio. after that let the mayhem reign down. i think the plan is to go down to the boardwalk and watch the win on sunday. aw yeah hurricane yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    I'm hoping for the smallest amount of rain and wind possible
    You and me both. I don't need a fucking blackout or a flood. I kinda want to enjoy my weekend...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    I'm hoping for the smallest amount of rain and wind possible

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    It's either going to be extremely epic or we are going to get some winds and rain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lumbergh
    replied
    http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Irene

    "peace"

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    It's preventing me from picking up my truck

    Either way, Sunday I'm going body surfing. Wish I had my starboard butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttt
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and lawl.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    gotta be the SRV version


    I still got it in before you ninja edited

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X