Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hurricane Irene Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    gotta be the SRV version

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    glad im not the only one who had this come to mind instantly

    i then proceeded to put on "voodoo child"

    or as nick and I like to call it....The Convoy Song
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30mMAg[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
    All units: Irene. I say again, Irene.

    glad im not the only one who had this come to mind instantly

    i then proceeded to put on "voodoo child"

    or as nick and I like to call it....The Convoy Song

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yOEOJ1BARk[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    All units: Irene. I say again, Irene.

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    It's preventing me from picking up my truck

    Either way, Sunday I'm going body surfing. Wish I had my starboard butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttt
    i love star bursts

    Leave a comment:


  • Hydra
    replied
    Come on Irene, Hurricane.









    I plan on camping on sunday just to be a man.

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    now all you need is one of those dominator cars like on the storm chaser show lol
    thats where you guys come in...

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    It's preventing me from picking up my truck

    Either way, Sunday I'm going body surfing. Wish I had my starboard butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttt

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    race media saturday

    storm chaser media sunday

    i could get used to this
    now all you need is one of those dominator cars like on the storm chaser show lol

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    race media saturday

    storm chaser media sunday

    i could get used to this

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    well i have a race Saturday soooooooooo i guess i'll just race into impending doom

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    started a topic The Official Hurricane Irene Thread

    The Official Hurricane Irene Thread

    Due to the pending breakdown in society and general disarray, here is a thread to post your final remarks on the internet before you are killed by the storm.

    Hope you bought your bread, water, and generators!
Working...
X