Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hurricane Irene Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Crazy pics, Will. What are the locations? PA and CT or is there some Jerz in there, too? I'm surprised they let you down to Sasco and the beach area already because Sunday they had all the roads blocked off. Couldn't go anywhere. I'll upload the pictures I have of Milford Beach when I get my fucking internet back.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 08-31-2011, 07:55 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kracker
    replied
    that lifeguard station pic....something about that looks post apocalyptic....

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied






























    Leave a comment:


  • hoggie101
    replied
    finaly have power back so the death machine is turned off fo good

    Leave a comment:


  • lilnapsak
    replied
    this is the bottom of a big hill i longboard down.




    probably going tomorrow to get wrecked going 30+ mph down a hill into this. gopro helmets will be recording the sheer radicalness of events that take place

    Leave a comment:


  • WAD357
    replied
    I cant knock any of the lipa guys theyve probably been on call since saturday working their asses off. Just because your area didnt get attention first doesnt mean theyre not working

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    here's 287, it's still eroding more away and will probably lose more lanes in a day or 2


    a bridge on rt23 also collapsed yesterday so there is no getting anywhere in my area right now

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    On my phone. Still no power...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    Came home and we have power

    UI came and hooked up the power lines yet left the tree blocking the road, they claim its the phone companys problem now.

    I could care less about the tree, im just happy i have power

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    whered you hear this?

    do you have CL&P or UI?
    I have power and I have UI. I heard it from the messages they are sending out via telephone here at work. We got automated calls from both Monroe and Fairfield. The automated messages said that power may not be restored until the end of the week and that some places are still in a state of Emergency. These were messages that we got today on our answering machine here at work.

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    wow that really blows
    irene blew alot of people what a whore

    Leave a comment:


  • Zullock Holmes
    replied
    milford is a total fucking shitshow, at least by me and down by walnut beach. The storm surge did some serious damage.

    as for the wind there are trees everywhere, no power, UI is telling us at least a week before power is restored. Already cleared the trees from our yard, luckily nothing got hit.

    Deffinately did not expect the storm to be as bad, lots of carnage pics whenever internet and power come back.

    updating from school, first time i've seen internet since saturday night. It's very strange.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumbergh View Post
    CL&p said my power would be on at 2:15 PM...
    I am disappoint.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    I've been checking the UI website for outage details, and every update they provide, I see that Shelton has gained more people without power.

    Thank god I'm going back to school this weekend

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    If anyone needs to charge shit and is near me let me know

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X