Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hurricane Irene Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

    shit's borked. I'm so glad I made my northern migration. I have tv, interwebs, and electrics while the rest of my family is living in the dark

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Here are my pics from Bridgeport and Milford.









    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Crunch
    replied




    heres johnson vermont on monday

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Just got home. Looks like another night without power...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    OH INTERNETS, HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    OH INTERNETS, HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU.

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Told ya
    i have plenty of beer and radar that should be enough

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Due to the pending breakdown in society and general disarray....

    Hope you bought your bread, water, and generators!

    Told ya

    Leave a comment:


  • 1cleantj
    replied
    so much for power, my entire town is out of power + cell service and most of it without land lines either

    cl-p's estimate to get power back to us, beyond sept 3rd

    the few gas stations is nearby towns are nuts, people fist fighting over there chance to get gas, mcdonalds huge lines all day long. Crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Wow, they had Sasco beach open on Sunday? Matt and I spent all Sunday afternoon driving around downtown Fairfield and Milford and they wouldn't let us go anywhere.
    Yeah there were lots of people down there.

    -will

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Wow, they had Sasco beach open on Sunday? Matt and I spent all Sunday afternoon driving around downtown Fairfield and Milford and they wouldn't let us go anywhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post



    i wish i came home to ct,
    Ya me to

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
    I cant knock any of the lipa guys theyve probably been on call since saturday working their asses off. Just because your area didnt get attention first doesnt mean theyre not working
    i wasnt complaining i know theyre working their ass off, it just sucks going this whole time without power

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Crazy pics, Will. What are the locations? PA and CT or is there some Jerz in there, too? I'm surprised they let you down to Sasco and the beach area already because Sunday they had all the roads blocked off. Couldn't go anywhere. I'll upload the pictures I have of Milford Beach when I get my fucking internet back.
    no PA pics, thats all jersey and CT, the jersey pics are the ones with our jeeps, the rest are CT

    the sasco shot is from sunday

    Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    That first pic, with the transformer just laying there in pieces is pretty sweet. i wish i came with you guys to north jersey for the night looks like you guys had fun.
    i wish i came home to ct, all jersey had was some flooding and a few downed trees, ct was where ther craziness went down on the coast. southport beach is against the road and sand is covering the whole thing, they had to plow the sand like snow up into mounds off the side of the road..it was really gnarly there early on, typical hurricane scene

    Leave a comment:


  • DizzDizz
    replied
    That first pic, with the transformer just laying there in pieces is pretty sweet. i wish i came with you guys to north jersey for the night looks like you guys had fun.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X