Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hurricane Irene Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    Originally posted by Even View Post
    All I can say about this is, stupid people are stupid.

    Does nobody else remember Hurricane Floyd?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Floyd

    You mean the Cat-4 hurricane?

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    All I can say about this is, stupid people are stupid.

    Does nobody else remember Hurricane Floyd?

    Leave a comment:


  • Carlleen
    replied
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QvyKXiajmY[/ame]
    6:54 For Hurricane Irene Proper preparation planning.

    Leave a comment:


  • OWEN
    replied
    Went to Tech Air today to get a fresh 336cf Argon cylinder and a 10lb box of ER70S-2 wire, then hit the package store... Going to weld until the power goes out, then start my generator and weld some more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    just like there are "mandatory" evacuations, but they cannot force anyone to leave.


    we are getting nothing but a light drizzle. period. nothing.
    That's because the fucking storm isn't coming until tomorrow. There are parts of New York state right now without power.

    Anyway, Hoggie is on his way here now because he isn't taking any chances being down by the shore and we plan to play video games until I lose power.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 08-27-2011, 05:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zullock Holmes
    replied
    just like there are "mandatory" evacuations, but they cannot force anyone to leave.


    we are getting nothing but a light drizzle. period. nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    I would like to see them enforce it
    Are they going to ticket you if you're out and about? I wanted to go out tomorrow and take pictures. Better than sitting at home in the dark if the power goes out.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
    Lawl.
    I would like to see them enforce it

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    Anyone else hear that roads will be closed after 9?
    Lawl.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    Anyone else hear that roads will be closed after 9?

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Riot View Post
    Skim or Whole, 4oz or 8oz?
    no no you have it all wrong. The response is supposed to be

    "you can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up! Now you're gunna go to sleep, or I'm gunna put you to sleep. You're in my world now granny."

    Leave a comment:


  • Riot
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    could I trouble you for a warm glass of milk? It helps me get to sleep
    Skim or Whole, 4oz or 8oz?

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Riot View Post
    Nursing Home.
    could I trouble you for a warm glass of milk? It helps me get to sleep

    Leave a comment:


  • Zullock Holmes
    replied
    he's also stopping the subways at 5 pm

    Leave a comment:


  • WAD357
    replied
    I came home from wheelin early because bloomberg is closing the bridges when winds hit 50mph Really didnt feel like getting stuck in PA

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X