D.W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
    I know this is a really stupid question but, why is it bad to have the lower touching the shock mount?
    quoted for excellence
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

lol im fucking lawling myself into a coma over here

anyways, think of what control arms do, and why they move, and why yours cant
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

thats why your coils appears bent, because your axle is being held tilted pinion up by the arms, this is most definately what your issue is
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          thats why your coils appears bent, because your axle is being held tilted pinion up by the arms, this is most definately what your issue is
          Thanks, now i just need to sell all this shit i have laying around so i can afford a Long Arm setup.
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

how bout some less lift... what r u runnign for coils??? damn
            Originally posted by Ktmracer419
            some people choose video games
            some choose projects
            some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
              how bout some less lift... what r u runnign for coils??? damn
              I think im running 4.5 coils with a 1.75 spacer. I like the look of the high stance which is why i put the spacer in. Im prolly gonna take the spacer out sat/sun and leave it there till i get long arms

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

ummm yeh... your on short arms on stock mounts with 6+ inches of lift.

take that spacer out pronto... bet ya it will drive ten times better
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                  ummm yeh... your on short arms on stock mounts with 6+ inches of lift.

take that spacer out pronto... bet ya it will drive ten times better
                  youll prolly need an algnment after you do that
                  dirty30

Comment

looked at the front end a bit more today, the lowers do hit so im go nip and tuck some things, the axle side upper control arm bushings are beat cause i can see them rubbing the lip of the bracket.

Also, would a axle joint come into play here? mine is shit and was gonna do that and the unit bearing at the same time

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Fixed the death wobble, my toe was an inch off. Guess when the jack slid off and caught my tie rod, i never adjusted the new one

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                      X