No announcement yet.

Clifford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everytime i see this thread i cant help but think of Lance from pirate..
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

PICS

Comment

Me: DUDE! dont hit my jeep youll dent it.... Armand: HOW CAN YOU TELL...!!!

Floors all bed lined...

New Wheel Bearings and Axle Seals.....

Axles Freshly painted.......

Bumpers mounted...

Seats IN....

Awaiting UPS Man for all my suspension components
        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Man we are pimp this fuckin thing
          98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

if it were me wile i had the front axle out, I would brace the front side of that upper control arm mount on the passenger side. looks good so far!

Comment

im jealous man, this thing is comin out really nice.

do like the white too.
              97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                if it were me wile i had the front axle out, I would brace the front side of that upper control arm mount on the passenger side. looks good so far!
                if you mean like plate it or box it in...? it already is. all the mounts are plated / boxed in / reinforced already from when i got it form alex.
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

well I guess you're good to go

Comment

photos of my progress will be added this afternoon.

ive been on the jeep everyday after work for a week now. i get out at 6 and only have light till about 830-9ish so its been a slow process.

most of my parts showed up this week. long arms, track-bar bracket, leafs/shackles, chromo axles. just waiting on the shocks but they were on backorder with a scheduled delivery of this coming tuesday, so i wont see them till friday.

i got the cross member bolted up no thanks to snapped bolts and taking forever to drill the tie-in holes. chromos are in the axle with new u-joints and fresh wheel bearings. track-bar bracket in. long arms are bolted in and attached to axle.

sunday ill have the rear set up just waitin on armand who has my leaf bolts and raised rear shock mounts. the jeep should be on the tires ready to roll after sunday just missing shocks....
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

its alive.....

its all together and on all 4's.

still watin on the bilsteins that are due in friday. for now its on rustys 3" fronts and stock rears.

the long arms went it nice and ez only issues i had was it dident clear my exhaust properly, just modified the hanger, and the recommended starting measurements for the arm lengths were way way off.

i must have gotten the 2nd generation long arm cross members because i know andrew said his tranny mount bolts hung out and were subjected to being ripped off but my cross member is different they mount up inside. it has what looks like a u-bolt plate welded inside idk it works though and the bolts are tucked up.

the rear sits beautifully the leafs are flat and the shackle is at a nice angle. plenty of droop. the rear shocks mounts on the axle are raised thanks to armand. the bump stop plates are perfect and they contact just 1/4" before the tire would hit the fender.

the front flexes nice and the long arms sit perfectly level at ride hight. i ordered extended break lines and limit straps that ill throw in when the shocks show up. i used 3 hockey pucks per side and they stop the axle with about 1" of tire clearance left. i flexed it out on my buddys 35" tire and it looked good but im sure it will go more once i have the correct length shocks in there. the rear could have gone alot more but the stock length shock prohibited it from drooping all the way.

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

looks super clean dude, great work
                          4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

That's awesome man So how come the new build? What was up with the brown one? Plans to DD or...?
                            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Looks really nice, hope you keep it that way!
                              1950 Willys Trail Rig
                              2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

i would change this to

Project New Leaf
                                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...