X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting close! great job BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      tried to salvage my clayton frame brakes but it wasnt worth the struggle. So im going to order some up monday.

I'd call in first before ordering and tell adam that your old frame literally crumbled around them and you swapped everything over to the new frame. He might be able to work out alittle bit of a deal for ya.

Other than that, truck looks great man
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
        getting close! great job BTW.
        Its so frustrating, working on it it so much and it still not being done. At a few points I wanted to just drag it onto a trailer and fucking scrap it

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        I'd call in first before ordering and tell adam that your old frame literally crumbled around them and you swapped everything over to the new frame. He might be able to work out alittle bit of a deal for ya.

Other than that, truck looks great man
        will do! put in a good word for me haha. Adam is a cool dude, I drove up there to buy the kit and talked to him for a few hours. Turns out i have his old rear axle
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
          Its so frustrating, working on it it so much and it still not being done. At a few points I wanted to just drag it onto a trailer and fucking scrap it

will do! put in a good word for me haha. Adam is a cool dude, I drove up there to buy the kit and talked to him for a few hours. Turns out i have his old rear axle
          I've gotten to the point on a few projects, in the end it's not worth it and when it's done you'll be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            negative, called up and told them how i bought all the parts a few years ago and all that jazz. Didnt seem to care And i didn't feel like being a prick and just ask for a discount. After all its not his fault my frame was wafer thin
            they should be in by next weekend. It would be awesome to get this thing movable again by next week
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Ohhh man, sorry dude that sucks. thats unusual but today was pretty hectic, mondays are always fuckin nutzo with weekend orders and people calling with tech questions from over the weekend. Add to it moving an 8,000lb machine outta the shop today, lol busy monday.

Glad to see your parts are on their way though and this thing is inching closer to the done mark
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• updates?
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

• so i've been itching to play with my jeep, so (with the motivation and help from a friend) i got off my ass today and did some work.

getting close. gaining a little motivation.

The wheelbase is 100" on the money right now! gonna scoot the front end in a hair, prob be 98" all said and done

Comment

• BITCHIN!!!!
                    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                    some people choose video games
                    some choose projects
                    some choose welding random things together

Comment

• -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• sweet!

Comment

• Finally!
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                            X