Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wms to wms is what you need..

Comment

• Bump: I passed on the 44 because i don't wanna dive into a full width axle on the jeep until i have a DD.

Parts are just about all bought, gotta get the oil pump, hardware, Valve job and some other little odds and ends things

Opinions on doing a bored throttle body?

God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• DIY bore if you can or youcan buy one, are you going to run an HO TB on this?

Comment

• I was thinking about boring it out at home, but from what i've researched there isn't much room to bore on the renix. What would i need in order to do the HO swap? Either way im plannin on getting a throttle body spacer to get a little more torque.

Was looking into these but didn't know if it was worth it or not.

http://www.strokedjeep.com/tbody.html

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Looks like hesco makes them.. and those throttle bodies are good but I would just get a stock ho one and diy tb bore is really easy if you can get use of a lathe.. also a stock HO tb is already larger than your renix one.
            http://www.hesco.us/shop.asp?action=...604&catId=7972
            Last edited by clean4drxj; 05-01-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Lower end is all together, dropping of the head at my buddys shop to get the valves done tomorrow. Motor should be out of the jeep by the end of this week if anyone has any interest in renix motor parts

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Motor got started for the first time today, turns out a arc'd out the starter wires and burned a hole in my tranny line . Forgot to put the hardware that pacesetter supplied for the header, now i have a giant ass exhaust leak that makes it sound like shit.

Overall, i'm very happy with how it runs, tons of power at the bottom end and more than enough torque

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Thor Quater guards/tail light box should be here next Wednesday, along with leds from super bright leds

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                  X