Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are some threads floating around somewhere about it

Comment

• also need to figure out something for my rear bumpstops, and still order my rear brakes. Kinda pissed but gonna lose my Ebrake, talked to sam and the caddilac eldorado calipers suck balls and really will only hold me on a very small incline.

He told me to look into disc brakes with mini drums that work as ebrakes, id have to do some research, but for now Ill just do the disc conversion with the monte carlo calipers, and deal with not having an ebrake for the time being. It will also save me about 150 bucks.

Comment

• install a line lock system... bam problem solved
        95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

• Originally posted by murdered out manche View Post
          install a line lock system... bam problem solved
          x2

Comment

• BUILD SOMETHING!!
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Friday shes gettin torn into and the build starts this weekend motha fucka

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by murdered out manche View Post
                  install a line lock system... bam problem solved
                  Originally posted by BlacXJeep View Post
                  x2
                  not gonna help when you blow yo line
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    not gonna help when you blow yo line
                    Explain please. Because I am planning on running the 14b disk conversion, and I will also be doing a line lock for front digs. Since you say the Caddy Calipers E-brake wont hold, why is the line lock a bad idea?
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                      Explain please. Because I am planning on running the 14b disk conversion, and I will also be doing a line lock for front digs. Since you say the Caddy Calipers E-brake wont hold, why is the line lock a bad idea?
                      Mike was looking for an e-brake as more of a parking brake.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                        im not saying its a bad idea

when i think of emergency brake i think of something you use in an emergency

like when you lose your service brakes. lose your service brakes also lose your line lock.

if it was me i would get some discs on there that run a parking brake drum. not sure what kits are available though.

caddy calipers e-brake did work, but was pretty useless with 35+" tires

love em otherwise
                        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Mike call me tomorrow and let me know what time you want to get started friday. I'll get my wrenchin' shirt ready.

Comment

• got some shit done today. Pulled the tranny and tcase. Going tomorrow to get my flywheel turned. Wirewheeled the rear 44, and sliders. Painted some shit. Could have got more done but wasnt really motivated ( hungover ). Working more tomorrow. Waiting for my fucking frame stiffeners to show up!

Comment

• git it done!
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• just mounted my 35" mtzs on to my 32 bolt eaton beadlocks. balanced with metal bb's.

eating dinner, then going back out to work on the axles all night.

Comment

Working...
                                X