No announcement yet.

Mikes Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might wanna check this before you go welding the truss on: http://174.132.165.188/~siswill/foru...ead.php?t=5800
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• i dont trust links that are IP addresses, what might this be? If its the instructions from TNT, I already downloaded the PDF and printed them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        i dont trust links that are IP addresses, what might this be? If its the instructions from TNT, I already downloaded the PDF and printed them out.
        its the sis site's IP. its what happens when you link from a search
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• what post does it bring me to? Seems fishy.

Anyway, i know how to fix that IP addy problem with it showing up in a search, its a pretty easy fix but ill save it for a PM.

Comment

• i clicked it

no virus
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Riot told me it was the open letter to me, that i refuse to read. Will really must want me to read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Riot told me it was the open letter to me, that i refuse to read. Will really must want me to read it.
                i already know youve seen it, i just like adding salt to the wound

the mental game doesnt work
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• took thanksgivin and that friday off plus im off saturday sunday, so I'm down to help out with the build whenever you can use me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlacXJeep View Post
                    took thanksgivin and that friday off plus im off saturday sunday, so I'm down to help out with the build whenever you can use me.
                    cool, I should be in the garage friday - sunday. ill let you know.

Comment

• finally wired up the hella 500's. Much needed because my headlights are garbage.

Comment

• those the regular 500s or 500FFs?

Comment

• 500FF

Comment

• ordered my TNT frame stiffeners today, they will be at my house on Wednesday. Still need to order BPE's and bumpstops tomorrow. Pretty sure I got everything I need now.

Comment

• do you have rear sway bar mounts still sitting on your spring plates? you probably know this but flip them upside down and they make great BPEs. save yah a few bucks

Comment

• yeah i ditched the rear sway bar but the mounts are still on the spring plates.

Did not know that, ill have to check it out, thanks for that info !

Comment

Working...
                                X