No announcement yet.

Mikes Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airing down doesnt make a difference.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
      airing down doesnt make a difference.....
      you lose ground clearance

when i go wheeling i air up to get that extra half inch
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• yayy!
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• few quick updates

took it out wheeling and hit up some hard trails and it did amazing, everything mostly works the way I want it to, need to tweak a few things, change a few things here and there but its a sweet rig...

Tonight I cut out my rocker panels and am replacing with box tubing that used to be my rock sliders...

Ill get a shit ton of pics and more info tomorrow when im not half awake.

Fucked up my draglink alittle, I need to rebuild all my steering, gonna get the kit from complete offroad....

Comment

• wheeled nice

flexes good too

Comment

• awesome dude. I'm jealous, looks sweet.
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• what happened to your steering?

Comment

• jeep looks good mang
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• figured it put this in my build thread...

cut out the rockers and replaced with high clearance sliders

Comment

• that pic is too small

not enough detail
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• looks sweet

Comment

• Looks very nice Are you in the process of pulling your trim? Looks like you have driver's side still installed, but only the front door on the passengers

Comment

• Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                            Looks very nice Are you in the process of pulling your trim? Looks like you have driver's side still installed, but only the front door on the passengers
                            the shit on the pass side pretty much all fell off. I just havent taken it all off yet...

My plan is to herculine from that lip on the bottom of the door down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              the shit on the pass side pretty much all fell off. I just havent taken it all off yet...

My plan is to herculine from that lip on the bottom of the door down.
                              Don't do it.

It looks like garbage. I regret doing it to mine.

Comment

• the sliders look damn good mounted into the rockers. givin me ideas now
                                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X