• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys, i really can't wait to do that stuff

that yota's lookin good, just need some better tires
    -Ryan

Rigs:
    07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
    94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

Updates

It's been a while since ive been able to get on here. but here are some of the things i've done to the yota:

I have installed some rock sliders

got a set of 36/13 - 16 super swamper TSLs for $400, and a set of black steel wheels and installed them on the truck.

as you can see i began painting the truck black too, with truck bed liner.

the next thing that i will be starting to install tomorrow is an onboard air system, converting the old a/c compressor.

i also have torn down and rebuilt the '84 solid front axle that i got for $200
      i completely rebuilt the knuckles and installed a locker and 5.29 gears

-Ryan

Rigs:
      07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
      94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

looks sick man, cant wait to see this rig in action
        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

I think I've seen this truck down at Peterbuilt in north haven

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
            I think I've seen this truck down at Peterbuilt in north haven
            that's because you have. that's where i work and am currently keeping it
            -Ryan

Rigs:

Comment

Working...
            X