• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• absolutely one bad ass Dodge!!
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

• Originally posted by OTTE View Post
      Nice truck Owen!!!!!! You have passed me a couple of times when I have been driving to work through Durham.
      I thought that might have been your jeep, I wasn't sure if it was lifted or not. When you passed me I have been driving home from work!
      1950 Willys Trail Rig
      2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

• truck looks awsome

Comment

• bought a set of 2007 17" factory alloys with Cooper Discovery STT 285/70/R17 newish on ebay today should be in next week.
          1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Originally posted by OWEN View Post
            bought a set of 2007 17" factory alloys with Cooper Discovery STT 285/70/R17 newish on ebay today should be in next week.
            They wound up being steel wheels with beat tires but the seller took them back, because the pics were blurry and the description was wrong. So I am still looking for a set of tires/wheels

One thing on the truck that a few people pointed out to me and it started to bother me even was the 3rd brake light was just shitty looking so I installed this LED one. Not sure if I like it yet but at least it looks better than the old one.

Old

New

1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Now you need to do a 2001 interior swap and loose the red interior.
              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

• Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                Now you need to do a 2001 interior swap and loose the red interior.
                Yea its in the cards, probably next year. I want to find another SLT with leather seats and actually do a vinal or rubber floor mat, I don't think carpet belongs in a truck. Not too into cloth seater either, but I really like the 98-01 dashes
                1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• I agree. Well if your ever interested, we have a 99 5.9 V8 2500 with 55k on it beat as hell body worse then yours, but its got the black and gray interior, vinyl floor, cloth seats in decent shape, Fisher 8 ft min mt 2 plow and high rise cap for something like $4k obo LOL parts truck. Reg cab 8 ft bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                    I agree. Well if your ever interested, we have a 99 5.9 V8 2500 with 55k on it beat as hell body worse then yours, but its got the black and gray interior, vinyl floor, cloth seats in decent shape, Fisher 8 ft min mt 2 plow and high rise cap for something like $4k obo LOL parts truck. Reg cab 8 ft bed.
                    Thanks for the offer, I probably will try to get a crashed SLT hopefully for a better price, I know the plow is worth some money, but I don't want to put a plow on it.
                    1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• I havent been doing much with this truck besisdes driving it, and changing the oil. I got the bug to do a couple things with it recently

Went back to my old exhuast, its a 4" MBRP turbo back with a 5" tip (no muffler). I wire wheeled the whole tail pipe and painted it black with grille paint, as a little rust was starting to show up on it. There is no power loss going from the stacks to tailpipe, and it is a hell of a lot quieter in the cab!

The truck never seemed to breathe that well, I would clean the air filter and reset the filter minder, go down the road and matt it and the minder would be yellow again. So I got the idea the factory intake was a little restrictive. I bought an S&B intake, its pretty nice and the truck seems to have a lot better throttle responce and is a little faster when you get on it. Seems to help the milage too but I haven't driven it that much yet.

More to come
                      1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Looks Awesome Owen. It looks alot nicer w/o the stacks, less redneck. I am sure the intake will make a huge difference over time as well. That really is a beautiful truck now thats its all restored. Nice All terrains too!

Comment

• Thanks man, I forgot I put the tires on like last fall, I bought them used. 265/75/R16 so they are a little bigger and Load Range D, they ride a lot better but carry the same weight.
                          1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• I still love this truck man. I'm driving a 95 1500 gasser for the summer and love it and I'm gonna be looking for a cummins once I get home.

Comment

• Looks like this thing is gonna be a 5 speed before long...
                              1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Originally posted by OWEN View Post
                                Looks like this thing is gonna be a 5 speed before long...

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                                X