X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint looks sweeeeeeettttttt
    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

• yea that's a nice color, matt does good work, is charlie helpin him?

Comment

• Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
        yea that's a nice color, matt does good work, is charlie helpin him?
        No, unless he is planning on giving me a discount

He does do nice work, if you know him you might have seen my brothers car that he painted, 93 nissan 240sx, was painted Lexus pearl white
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

• The truck looks great cant wait to see it finished.

Comment

• i love that color

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• want to touch the tail gate.

Comment

• Schweet
                HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

• I've known matt since him and his brother were kneehigh. I used to ride streetbikes with him when he first got his... when you see him tell him Tommy Colwell wants to know when you plan on painting his cherokee, tell him i said no orange so forget about pissing Arrigoni off.

Comment

• that color is awesome
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I've known matt since him and his brother were kneehigh. I used to ride streetbikes with him when he first got his... when you see him tell him Tommy Colwell wants to know when you plan on painting his cherokee, tell him i said no orange so forget about pissing Arrigoni off.
                      You must be Tom Colwell the welder's son. I used to work at Welder Repair in Durham. From what I understand your dad and uncle have some toys...
                      1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Yep thats me... I had my share of toys, unfortunetly i was in a bad work related accident and had to sell most of them. All that i have left is my cherokee and my 05 GSXR which i have some money into. It's a small world!

Comment

Yep thats me... I had my share of toys, unfortunetly i was in a bad work related accident and had to sell most of them. All that i have left is my cherokee and my 05 GSXR which i have some money into. It's a small world!
                          Yea it is. Well if you ever get a chance show this to your uncle, he offered to buy this truck from me if I ever wanted to sell it for what I paid for it. Don't think that is going to happen now!
                          1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• yea we just stopped down at matt's shop seen your truck, it's looks great. My uncle doesn't need another truck he has 2 dodge cummins trucks, one that my father/ i use and the blue regular cab that sits in a garage and has about 75,000 miles on it,he's also got a couple of ford F250's and 350's, the last thing he needs is another...

Comment

yea we just stopped down at matt's shop seen your truck, it's looks great. My uncle doesn't need another truck he has 2 dodge cummins trucks, one that my father/ i use and the blue regular cab that sits in a garage and has about 75,000 miles on it,he's also got a couple of ford F250's and 350's, the last thing he needs is another...
                              Yeah Matt was sayin that you stopped by. I think your uncle wanted the Cummins engine to put in a ford.... I have seen the grey extra cab 24V with the Lincoln D10 in the back, nice truck

I'm picking up the truck today, still needs some work before I can drive it but I might be taking it to the next M&G
                              1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• whats it need?, have you heard of jinetty's (it's spelt something like that) over in waterbury they specialize in cummins. If i were you i'd start saving my money for a new lift pump, the stock ones (carter) are complete garbage, if that goes say goodbye to your injection pump. Both the silver and blue 24v's have the Fass system, they help separate the air from the fuel and provide better reliability. You get a good pump and tconverter that truck will last you many many years.
                                Listen when you pick the truck up and you wanna make the swing in to get those tires call my cell 860 575 6510.

Comment

Working...
                                X