Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like your dumpa, i mean bumpa

Comment

• Picked up a set of JK Rubicon moabs for $150. Still need tires for them, but they will go on eventually.

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• totes adorbs

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Were they plasti-dipped or something?
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
            Were they plasti-dipped or something?
            Yes
            P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Andrew is actually getting the rims for the TJ, so I will not be using them. Jeep needs a few other things before a new set of tires/wheels.

I did order a new IRO rear a arm, so that will go on eventually to help the rear pinion angle and take care of the vibes.

When I can I want to take out the front axle and freshen it up with some new ball joints and upper control arm bushings.

Winch after that.

Almost wheeling season, need to make sure it's reliable.
              P8R

Comment

• Got the new a A-Arm in this weekend and corrected the pinion angle. Hopefully no more vibes. Also got my exhaust in finally. Magnaflow cat, Dynomax VT muff diver, IRO exit pipe. All 3". Much different sound...quieter....which is nice.

P8R

Comment

• Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Finally got a new wench. Went with the Smittybilt X20 10k and a Warn Spydura 3/8"x100' rope. Just need a hook.

And a teaser for what's coming next weekend

P8R

Comment

• Things are coming together nicely.
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Pete got Nittos.

you spoil all of my posts

Comment

• Ugh its going to have 6x the traction than the last tires!
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• oh and JK Moabs

Comment

• Bobby Darron, tomorrow.
                              P8R

Comment

• Bad things happened today.....295/70R17 Nitto Traill Grapplers on JK Moabs. 1.5" spacers.

P8R

Comment

Working...
                                X