Comment

• Nitros

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• I just realized your location, I'm frequently near that area as my gf lives in bernardsville
          00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

• Nice, my brother and I grew up in Mendham right next door.
            P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Dozor View Post

I just realized your location, I'm frequently near that area as my gf lives in bernardsville
              Nice dude. I'm in Hackettstown. My fiancé works in Bedminster right around the corner

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Nice, I usually take 206 to 202 just to avoid the rest of 80 and 287
                00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

• I watched Andrew put brakes on the jeep yesterday since they were warped again. Akebono upgrade ftw. Also threw in a new IAC and TPS since it was idling funny for the last month. Seems all good now.

Last edited by Pedro; 07-26-2015, 06:36 PM.
                  P8R

Comment

• Jeep worked great at Rausch, not so much on the way home. blew the trans in 80, so I'll hope to have a junkyard one in by the end of next week. Have it on order already for $325 and a buddy installing for $750ish at his shop. 90 day warranty, so pray for the best. Some pics from the weekend. feel free to add if you took some.

Last edited by Pedro; 08-25-2015, 08:37 PM.
                    P8R

Comment

• Hard to run a transfer case on a thimble of fluid. Don't neglect your output seals, people glad it's not the Trans, but we'll see what the damage is on Monday.

P8R

Comment

• Shit that sucks. didnt you put a np242 in there? I guess the only thing to do is put an Atlas in it.
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Yes. and no thanks.
                          P8R

Comment

• $650 for another junkyard case and we should be all set to get it Saturday. Been a month since I've driven it. Going to do a fuel pump when I get it back too since mine was quite noisy at Rausch. Have a trip with this coming and I'm not getting stranded again.
                            P8R

Comment

• Changed the fuel pump with a Mopar unit, only to find that it was the fuel filter that was making the noise. So, changed that out as well. Yay routine maintenance. Changed the oil and drove it a bit. Less vibes with the new transfer case which is a plus.
                              P8R

Comment

• i pulled my 242 and swapped it for a 231 let me know if your interested.
                                04 WJ, 6.5 inch lift on 35'' MTR/K, Clayton long arms,locked
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X