No announcement yet.

My WJ Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dizz, I'm looking forward to wheel them for sure. I've read good reviews, so we'll see. No that the fenders are much more open I won't have to worry about the fenders creasing anymore.
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• I hadn't driven this in over two weeks and went I start it yesterday. A whole lotta nothin happened. Battery was toast. I played around with it and sure enough it was the shitty terminals again. I have had shitty battery terminals and wiring for a while now (WJ thing) and it has put me in a bind a couple times. So, I got inspired to finally change it. $150 for a new wiring harness and a couple hours laying on my back in the snow on cardboard boxes and I had it in. Walmart exchanged the battery under warranty too. Should never have to worry about it again.

Outskies

Inskies
      Last edited by Pedro; 01-18-2014, 02:38 PM.
      P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Another new battery, new battery harness, and new alternator. let's pray for the best. The jeep definitely feels like it has more power than it did. Hopefully it fixes my electrical problem.

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/pete95sierra/media/image_zps4834d8d5.jpg.html][/URL
        P8R

Comment

• Such wj. So lemon. Very electrics
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• It was dead again this morning, so in a rage I went to Sears and bought a baller battery. I came home and tore into it looking for a drain. My drain turned out to be my dumbshit stupidity. I must not have been thinking because when I hooked my LEDs back up I also hooked up the positive wire from my old hella wiring thinking it was for my LEDs. The Hellas aren't even hooked up. Tore out all the old wiring, cleaned up the Rigid wiring, and put in the new battery. I hope I'm done with this bullshit. This battery should definitely help with the winch anyway.

Wow. So amps. Much battery.

Die hard platinum ftw. Suck it wal mart batteries. 950 CCAs and earthquake proof.

Also, she's been burning oil recently. After some recommendations I decided the k&n had to go. I got a Wix paper cone for an old Honda Prelude off amazon for cheap and a 3.5" to 3" coupler. About the same surface area of the old filter and can't tell a difference in power or anything.

Last edited by Pedro; 05-03-2014, 06:53 PM.
            P8R

Comment

• congrats you can now drive your jeep on your battery only, dont even need the motor
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• It's a hybrid
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Such battery. Much amperage. Very AGM

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Bump for mileage milestone

And washed it for the first time since probably September. Hadn't been vacuumed since probably august. Gave the sliders and some scratches on the bumper a spray too.

P8R

Comment

• what are those crazy ass tires?
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                        what are those crazy ass tires?
                        now youve done it.............
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Need a sticker or 2 on that thing to add flair
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              what are those crazy ass tires?
                              Federals baby
                              P8R

Comment

• I picked up John's old 44a. Has a BTF cover, skid/truss, and a spartan locker in it

And by picked up I mean it's at dizzys shop (because he's a mechanic, in case you didn't know) and I need to find a weekend to get it in before Rausch.

One day I'll gear it. Gotta yet married first.
                                P8R

Comment

Working...
                                X