• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it all sucks
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
      it all sucks
      I know, I'm just trying to fit in
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• In case you guys don't know what Clayton arms look like

Gotta cut the prothanes a bit

Definitely more level. As you can see I just need to weld the xmember and it should be all good!
        Last edited by Pedro; 06-09-2013, 09:13 PM.
        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• keeping the WJ was a good idea
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Hi, sweet WJ! Can you please give me some info on the bump stops? Never seen this setup on a WJ before. Where did you get it and how does it mount? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by _R700_ View Post
              Hi, sweet WJ! Can you please give me some info on the bump stops? Never seen this setup on a WJ before. Where did you get it and how does it mount? Thanks.
              They are coil inserts made by Prothane. They are essentially a tube of polyurethane that you put in the coil and cut down to the right size you need. Essentially a soft progressive bumpstop rather than the hard stock one. You can order them from Jegs. The upper black tube part are IRO coil retainers.
              P8R

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                They are coil inserts made by Prothane. They are essentially a tube of polyurethane that you put in the coil and cut down to the right size you need. Essentially a soft progressive bumpstop rather than the hard stock one. You can order them from Jegs. The upper black tube part are IRO coil retainers.
                Thanks for the info! Gonna check it out now

Comment

• Added a skidder to the rear to help save the 44a. Its from a guy on JF that started a company called Valhalla Fab. Its painted and everything now. Get some other little stuff to do before Rausch, but it's almost ready.

P8R

Comment

• I like that 44a skid. Is it WJ specific?

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• roll of dimes

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
                        I like that 44a skid. Is it WJ specific?

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                        As far as I know it fits any 44a, didn't really ask tho. Only place I found them is Facebook. Search around on JF and you'll find it too.
                        P8R

Comment

• got the washer bottle done today. Being a 2000 I had the charcoal canister in the way so i ouldnt use a zj bottle, but since I have a k&n intake I prayed I had enough room for the new bottle. Its just a universal napa overflow bottle. I mounted the pump on the bottom of the bottle since it fit in the spot the best that way and used a lot of RTV as well to seal it all up. Kindof crude, but works mint. lets hope it lasts! It held around half a gallon I'd say.

The intake, wire, and a zip tie are holding it in place now. Going to try to think of something better, maybe a metal band and some self tappers into the fender well.

You can see the pump underneath here.
                          P8R

Comment

• #quadratecspendingproblems. Got some new recovery bling. ARB 30k dirty snatch block, rugged ridge 30k strap and ARB waterproof recovery bag because I fall for cheesy shit.

Yea not much of a bump..
                            P8R

Comment

• Damn now you need to wheel it
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• The dubs seen more wheeling time this year than your xj.......that you just sold...........to dizzy........
                                P8R

Comment

Working...
                                X