• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• 1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• Love it

Glad to see this thing go through such a transformation. Now to get you back to an OER!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• What Motor are you running now?

Nvm, read back. Silverado 5.3
          Last edited by Pedro; 01-04-2015, 10:32 AM.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Ecm mount

exhaust partly done

start of wiring

after getting into it some

interior fuse panel

thats all the pics i have for now. The wiring is mostly done and loomed now, just finishing up a few accessories. waiting in the rest of the switch rockers in the mail, then sending it to a exhaust shop to let them bend up the head pipe for me. After the exhaust is done i'll be trailering it up to CT to run through emissions. i still have a million odd and end details i'd like to finish, but the current goal is to get it to wheel-able status and let the little things come later.
            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• Passed you a few hours ago towing this thing on 287 in NY a few miles from the Tappan Zee.....blue dodge.
              P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Peakaboo
                1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• Still got this sucker?
                  P8R

Comment

Working...
                  X