Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they forgot to set their clocks back

Comment

• And if you think about it, if Adam and Eve never went against God's will and fucked, then they wouldn't have had children and the entire Human Species would still be Adam and Eve.

The entire basis of the Human race in the Bible is the result of people going against Religion. Then God goes and says how much he loves his children. Yeah, like a Stepfather loving the red-headed bastard child of his new spouse.

Oh, and didn't Eve eat the fruit off the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Hurm, this is why they didn't let women do shit until like 100 years ago.
      Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 11-03-2009, 06:02 PM.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

they forgot to set their clocks back
        hahahahahahahahaaaahahah
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Did you see Bill Marrs movie relegious?
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Oh yeah and all these fucking stories tell about the Giraffes and the elephants and all the bullshit animals from Africa. I bet if the people that wrote this stupid story saw any of the other animals on earth they would realize what bullshit it was to fit every single land walking species of animal onto a single boat.

And what about Mudskippers? Did noah have a checklist and be like "Well hold the fuck on, you can swim, GTFO MY BOAT".

Was Noah a African? They say blacks can't swim, so maybe that is why they built a big boat instead of God giving all the animals and Noah and his family Floaties.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Actually cody , there is no science to prove what happens after death, thats where religion comes into play. If I wanna believe that I will live an "after life" after I die, good for me. And when the chips fall and its all over, if I do go to some place and live an after life, cool, because thats what I believe in and have faith in. If you believe nothing happens after death, thats cool. Theres no way to prove whos right, whos wrong, so it really doesnt matter and Im not gonna sit here all night and get all worked up and waste my night reading and responding to this thread.

Oh and I doubt I would bump into your dumbass in heaven, they dont send people like you there

You guys can hate on me or talk shit on religion or Catholicism, thats fine. Thats your opinion, and you have every right to your opinion. I also have mine and have the right to have my own opinion. For those of you who believe that there is no after life, im sorry you have nothing to look forward to when you die, and an end all goal to work towards in life.

As for the Science vs Religion in how humans came to be, Im still going with Religion. What proof do I have that I am right? Well , besides the most popular and read book ever, uh, I have no factual proof. Its what I was raised to believe and that is that.

I think many people use religion as an excuse to carry out their own selfish ambitions. But in all honesty, it doesn't matter what you call yourself: jew, christian, muslim. If you dont act on your religion (ie: If youre a christian and you dont act like Christ), than the only thing you are is a hypocrite.

Mike you swear and drink shitty beer to much to act like Christ.

Comment

• I dont follow the catholic religion to a T, but I try my best to do things right most of the time, but im not jesus by any means, im not perfect.

Comment

• what happens if you merge another thread with a poll into this thread?

hmmmmmmmm
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• wow cody
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

• - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                          baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
                          sigpic

Comment

• I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                              ABHAHABHABHABHABHBHABHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHB

holy gawd i woke all the peoplein house up cuz i am laughing so hard.
                              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                              • 5.13's
                              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Mike I leave you with this...

We live to debate another day my nascar jesus loving bible thumping chair lounging friend

Comment

Working...
                                X