No announcement yet.

ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need material to keep this the most EPIC thread SIS has ever seen.. so in my thoughts I have come across this debate.

Should Marjiuana be legal? Alcohol is legal and its more "deadly" than the Mary J.

I did my Senior year economics final on this and feel it is a good debate.

Yes I use to be a pot head for about 2 years, I dont do it anymore. I quit because I needed to grow up and accomplish something in my life. I was smoking about a 1/2 ounce a day which just really made me useless.

Now with that said, I think smoking a little jay every now and then isnt bad(not that I do, I would lose my super sweet job)

I read an article this morning that a small ski town in Crawlorado just legalized it and from that found out apparently its legal in Denver too and its only a matter of time before the state actual makes it legal now. This is different than California where you can by 8 ounces of medical mary jay if you have the permit.

What are your thoughts on this subject?
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• P.S. Will can you edit the poll for yes legal and no it shouldnt be legal.

Jesus obviously lost by a land slide and there was no debate there.

Comment

• what you do in your own home is your business, dont bring that crap around me though
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          what you do in your own home is your business, dont bring that crap around me though
          I like that open minded though, most people are like NO ITS DRUGS FAWK THAT SHIT!

I dont feel as if weed is anywhere near what some drugs are out there...

acid, E pills, coke, crack, heroine, etc etc etc

Comment

• i think geese should be allowed to fly wherever they want.....
            but thats just me
            dirty30

Comment

• ah poo, it wont let you re vote

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                ah poo, it wont let you re vote
                yeah im not sure i can reset it
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

yeah im not sure i can reset it
                  Ill start a new poll thread and see if you move it here it resets it

Comment

• Pot Legal: Yes or No

Share your thoughts

Comment

• gay, it didnt work.
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• silly VB

Comment

• alcohol is only more deadly than mary j because people binge drink it...an equal "serving" of either isnt going to be deadly regardless..but i guess people who smoke to get an intense high, it wont be deadly as far as im aware...

treat it the same way as public drunkeness i guess

i dunno, people who are obsessed with pot just annoy me
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

alcohol is only more deadly than mary j because people binge drink it...an equal "serving" of either isnt going to be deadly regardless..but i guess people who smoke to get an intense high, it wont be deadly as far as im aware...

treat it the same way as public drunkeness i guess

i dunno, people who are obsessed with pot just annoy me
                            Alchohol kills way more people a year than pot.

Drunk driving accidents? Beinge drinking etc.

I understand what you are saying about people who are obsessed with pot are annoying because I agree, but look outside of that aspect of the matter.

From a legal stand point, we have a crowded prision system. Stop putting petty weed criminals in jail.

Also what about a tax on weed if it was legal, that could help our economic structure as a country if it could be sold similar to cigs or alcohol.

It would stop a lot of silly crimes in my opinion.

and the arguement that weed is a "gateway drug" pisses me off more than any of them.

I never ventured to try something else when I was high, there were a few times when I was DRUNK that i was like shit yea Ill try that, IM FUCKING WASTED WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                              Alchohol kills way more people a year than pot.

Drunk driving accidents? Beinge drinking etc.

I understand what you are saying about people who are obsessed with pot are annoying because I agree, but look outside of that aspect of the matter.

From a legal stand point, we have a crowded prision system. Stop putting petty weed criminals in jail.

Also what about a tax on weed if it was legal, that could help our economic structure as a country if it could be sold similar to cigs or alcohol.

It would stop a lot of silly crimes in my opinion.

and the arguement that weed is a "gateway drug" pisses me off more than any of them.

I never ventured to try something else when I was high, there were a few times when I was DRUNK that i was like shit yea Ill try that, IM FUCKING WASTED WOOOOOOOO!!!!
                              on the flipside people who are obsessed with being drunk all the time annoy me equally.

we'll just enact "The Will Laws" where if someone under the influence of something annoys you substantially, you can kick them in the knees.
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

on the flipside people who are obsessed with being drunk all the time annoy me equally.

we'll just enact "The Will Laws" where if someone under the influence of something annoys you substantially, you can kick them in the knees.
                                So if it was legal, maybe you woldnt have to deal with those annoying mary j freaks. It would just be legal then and a normal thing. Its not as cool then.

Comment

Working...
                                X