No announcement yet.

ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya know, i used to like tom cruise as an actor before he went full on fucking nut
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• The S team is strong with this forum
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        Not a religion.

Scientology=pyramid scam
        You're a ___________

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          ya know, i used to like tom cruise as an actor before he went full on fucking nut
          the dude went totally crazy. then ended up in front of joe nitros house
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Danksters View Post
            Not a religion.

Scientology=pyramid scam
            couldn't agree more
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              ya know, i used to like tom cruise as an actor before he went full on fucking nut
              ditto, what a nut job he is now
              You're a ___________

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                I was raised catholic as well, talk about some boring dry stuff... but you bring no good arguement to the table that there is some truth to religion either except you are scared of what the after life is...

I got news for you mike, its boring nothingness. You take a veryyyyyyy long nap and never wake up.. it might scare you, but trust me.. you wont even notice.

The plus side to this is you wont bump in to my dumbass in heaven

Actually cody , there is no science to prove what happens after death, thats where religion comes into play. If I wanna believe that I will live an "after life" after I die, good for me. And when the chips fall and its all over, if I do go to some place and live an after life, cool, because thats what I believe in and have faith in. If you believe nothing happens after death, thats cool. Theres no way to prove whos right, whos wrong, so it really doesnt matter and Im not gonna sit here all night and get all worked up and waste my night reading and responding to this thread.

Oh and I doubt I would bump into your dumbass in heaven, they dont send people like you there

You guys can hate on me or talk shit on religion or Catholicism, thats fine. Thats your opinion, and you have every right to your opinion. I also have mine and have the right to have my own opinion. For those of you who believe that there is no after life, im sorry you have nothing to look forward to when you die, and an end all goal to work towards in life.

As for the Science vs Religion in how humans came to be, Im still going with Religion. What proof do I have that I am right? Well , besides the most popular and read book ever, uh, I have no factual proof. Its what I was raised to believe and that is that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Im not gonna sit here all night and get all worked up and waste my night reading and responding to this thread.
                  so then why are you IMing me bitching about how this thread was merged? go bump uglies with a bible or something
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Actually cody , there is no science to prove what happens after death, thats where religion comes into play. If I wanna believe that I will live an "after life" after I die, good for me. And when the chips fall and its all over, if I do go to some place and live an after life, cool, because thats what I believe in and have faith in. If you believe nothing happens after death, thats cool. Theres no way to prove whos right, whos wrong, so it really doesnt matter and Im not gonna sit here all night and get all worked up and waste my night reading and responding to this thread.

Oh and I doubt I would bump into your dumbass in heaven, they dont send people like you there

Aw thanks Mike, I take Pride in that

You guys can hate on me or talk shit on religion or Catholicism, thats fine. Thats your opinion, and you have every right to your opinion. I also have mine and have the right to have my own opinion. For those of you who believe that there is no after life, im sorry you have nothing to look forward to when you die, and an end all goal to work towards in life.

As for the Science vs Religion in how humans came to be, Im still going with Religion. What proof do I have that I am right? Well , besides the most popular and read book ever, uh, I have no factual proof. Its what I was raised to believe and that is that.

Who knows, maybe reincarnation is what happens and you'll come back as a sique nasty Nascar brah!

Comment

So are you saying you believe in Creationism? How far does this extend? How old do you "think" the Earth actually is? Did your god put all the creatures on this planet at once the way they are now?
                      You're a ___________

Comment

• Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                        So are you saying you believe in Creationism? How far does this extend? How old do you "think" the Earth actually is? Did your god put all the creatures on this planet at once the way they are now?
                        And all the creatures can fit nicely into a big boat.

I wonder if Noah made a trip down to the Amazon Rainforest and picked up all those species of animals before God flooded the entire world.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          And all the creatures can fit nicely into a big boat.

I wonder if Noah made a trip down to the Amazon Rainforest and picked up all those species of animals before God flooded the entire world.
                          GUYS! It was a BIG boat, and when you have God on your side he can teleport the animals to you! gees everyone knows this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                            GUYS! It was a BIG boat, and when you have God on your side he can teleport the animals to you! gees everyone knows this.
                            If God loves everything, why the fuck did he let the Unicorns die???

They were busy hopin around and Noah was like GET ON THE FUCKING BOAT and they were all like LAWLZ. All the other animals got on.

Even the fucking Snakes got on the fucking boat and then a few thousand years later, Some dude named Patrick drives them all into the water to drown and he becomes a Saint.

You think if God really hated snakes he would have let them drown with Noah.

"Hey Noah, get two of each animal, except snakes and spiders. Snakes are the devil and spiders just creep me the fuck out. Fuck 'em."
                            sigpic

Comment

• You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• And then it begs the question, why the fuck did God even MAKE snakes if he hated them anyway.

It is like Gay People. Gad makes gay people, then tells them they are inhuman and against everything that the church preaches. So what, you're born fucked. I see what God did there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X