ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

just wait til will gets home...i know exactly where he's putting this thread
    I will leave SIS to never return or be heard of if this gets canned.

P.S. I got four god damn people in this thread and 2 votes. Stop being pansys.

see what I did there.. I said god damn
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      Because its an all out debate on 2 subjects...

If you are really fawked in the head you can post your 3rd option opinion like we all live in the matrix
      I want no part of this, I was just saying
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I will leave SIS to never return or be heard of if this gets canned.

P.S. I got four god damn people in this thread and 2 votes. Stop being pansys.

see what I did there.. I said god damn
        haha he won't can it..its going in the "'attn william gentile" thread

i cant vote. this is one of those things i constantly go back and forth on, although i do lean more towards science, but i can understand the religious part too...
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

haha he won't can it..its going in the "'attn william gentile" thread

i cant vote. this is one of those things i constantly go back and forth on, although i do lean more towards science, but i can understand the religious part too...
          Well we are here to prove Science! Go S team!

Comment

• the S team
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• SCIENCE

Anyone who wants to argue better bring the knowledge.
              You're a ___________

Comment

• Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                SCIENCE

Anyone who wants to argue better bring the knowledge/facts/truth to back up the arguement
                fixed

Comment

fixed
                  That's what I meant.
                  You're a ___________

Comment

• Religion is getting crushed right now.
                    You're a ___________

Comment

• S Team! You're either cool or part of a cult

Comment

This answer always upsets me because I feel like its because you are afraid if you take the S team side God wont let you into his magical kingdom when you die.

Comment

• What is there to debate?

If science is wrong, you can prove it wrong with more science.

Religion is based on a series of rules that cannot be changed and you must learn to conform with a specific preaching or you find another Religion / God. Hypocrites flourish in Religion.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• I voted Religion, because its how I was raised and was taught to believe in, and for no other reason. Im catholic and thats just what I believe. Sure science is a great thing, but if you cant believe in a higher power or whatever, and have nothing to look forward to "after life" , then that would suck.

Comment

This answer always upsets me because I feel like its because you are afraid if you take the S team side God wont let you into his magical kingdom when you die.
                              im sorry...honestly, i probably will vote for science, because it's something that is straight up fact, and is easy to understand and believe. religion involves too much 'belief' and explanation and it's something that was forced on me when i was younger (i had to take religious education classes to make my communion & confirmation, probably like many other people on here) so it was ingrained in my head at a young age...but like i said, science makes a lot more sense.
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                                Hypocrites flourish in Religion.
                                tymes two

Comment

Working...
                                X