ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread went downhill
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      youre rooting for philly and youre a mets fan?
      times fucking two

Comment

youre rooting for philly and youre a mets fan?

at least pull for your city
        x2. i do NOT understand mets fans who root for the phillies. that's like me rooting for boston in a boston v. mets game!

ps. i don't care what people say about yankees fans, phillies fans are by far the most obnoxious people in the world. i walked into the bar in my yankee jersey last night and was booed, yelled at, and told i was "unbelievable" for wearing that out. i thought my pepper spray was for when i leave the bar, not when i'm in the bar! classy, philadelphia/delaware. very classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSISam View Post
          x2. i do NOT understand mets fans who root for the phillies. that's like me rooting for boston in a boston v. mets game!

ps. i don't care what people say about yankees fans, phillies fans are by far the most obnoxious people in the world. i walked into the bar in my yankee jersey last night and was booed, yelled at, and told i was "unbelievable" for wearing that out. i thought my pepper spray was for when i leave the bar, not when i'm in the bar! classy, philadelphia/delaware. very classy.

HA, meet Pittsburgh steelers fans, they will rip you to shreds. Make Phillies fans look like saints.
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            this thread went downhill
            agreed... baseball and cake. fawkin ghey

Comment

• Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers
                bunch of druggies and dead beats if you ask me

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                  Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers
                  walker texas rangers?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    walker texas rangers?
                    i'm all hopped up on mountain dew

Comment

• i suck balls
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                        i suck balls
                        this is a debate thread sir. that is no debate
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

this is a debate thread sir. that is no debate
                          why the fuck do you keep moving unrelated shit into here? my fucking barbados thread is mixed up in this shit storm somehow, along with 28 other random threads. and you're right, there is no debating how bad this thread sucks balls
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                            why the fuck do you keep moving unrelated shit into here? my fucking barbados thread is mixed up in this shit storm somehow, along with 28 other random threads. and you're right, there is no debating how bad this thread sucks balls
                            because it pisses people off who have no control over it
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

• revolt and over throw the mods and admin
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

• nice edit homo... just for that, why don't you check out this new thread i'm about to post

Comment

Working...
                                X