Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice

Comment

• Sooo... wow. Ummm... they just drive off. Plate visible and all.
      99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
      http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

• the youtube description says:

"Thursday Oct. 22, 2009 - Extreme Fitness Thornhill, Ontario, Canada Parking lot. The female driver of the X5 was charged today and is due in court Dec. 1st. Thanks everyone for your help."
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• I FUCKING CALLED IT
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• you only had a 50/50 chance
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• google women drivers in the images part
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

• do the same thing with men drivers
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• I dunno about you guys, but I was pretty impressed with the climbing abilities of the X5
                  You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                    do the same thing with men drivers
                    showed 2 guys getting in a fight and a tractor trailer accident. But all the rest happened to be women
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

• im not going to argue over this...but i hate the 'women drivers no survivors' bullshit...

want to know why so many women get into accidents and do stupid shit like this? because their retarded husbands go off and buy them these HUGE suvs that they don't need because they don't want to be the mini-van driving soccer mom and the trucks end up being wayyy too big for them...

the parking lot of the restaurant i work at is very tight and alwaysss congested, i can't tell you how many times i have witnessed moms driving their big navigators or escalades and just back them into other people...

so its not just 'women'...it's spoiled women who have rich husbands
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

im not going to argue over this...but i hate the 'women drivers no survivors' bullshit...

want to know why so many women get into accidents and do stupid shit like this? because their retarded husbands go off and buy them these HUGE suvs that they don't need because they don't want to be the mini-van driving soccer mom and the trucks end up being wayyy too big for them...

the parking lot of the restaurant i work at is very tight and alwaysss congested, i can't tell you how many times i have witnessed moms driving their big navigators or escalades and just back them into other people...

are some women so brainless and so pawn-like that they cannot adjust to driving different vehicles and are at the mercy of their oh-so-horrible husbands' choice of vehicle?

why is a woman behind the wheel of a huge SUV typically considered dangerous but rarely a man?
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• They usually have WAY more distractions working against them, i can not count the times i have seen them on the phone applying makeup while driving down route 7. Or they are battling with there unruly spawns from 20 feet away in the vehicle while on the phone.
                          Last edited by Magilla; 10-28-2009, 09:26 PM.
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                            i'll be nice and not point it out
                            :-X
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

In complete agreement on this one

Comment

• I think this needs to go to the famous debate thread ASAP!
                                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Working...
                                X